What Can I Do To My 350 F-Sport

I love my new lexus because its all I want in a car. Loud, fast, aesthetically pleasing and very sharp! Before i had a 05' Licoln Navigator and before that I owned a 00' ES300. As you can tell with my past two cars, there wasnt much i could really mod or upgrade. On my Licoln i put on bigger wheels and tv's everywhere in it, but that was about it. Now that I have this baby I want to know what people are doing to there cars or what I can do to "pimp it out" even more. Im getting it tinted and I have been thinking about getting an air intake system installed. What else is there that I can do to make it look even sexier and sound louder. Any opionions and ideas would be aprecciated!

P.s. I was also thinking about a rear diffusor or a small spoiler(no gt wing style)

Welcome to LOC!!! Post a pic of the bad boy so we can make suggestions.

The only thing I've done to mine is Plasti-dip my emblems and replace my shifter knob with an F-sport one. I had to have my car because I loved the rims so much, so they will stay stock.

Thanks for the welcome! I didnt know what plasti dip was(didnt knwo it was called that) until i googled it. Is it ease to do?? and I never noticed but will I already have a "fsport shifter knob" since i have that version of the model? and here is my baby! Also i too love the stock wheels that mine came with, wont be changing these out until i HAVE to.

post-160096-0-65372600-1428601233_thumb.

post-160096-0-72715000-1428601235_thumb.

post-160096-0-31217500-1428601237_thumb.

• Like 1

Welcome khanking and congrats on the new IS350 F Sport. Looks like its very well equipped.

I'm running the Lexus F-Sport exhaust on my second generation IS350, very pleased with the sound. I think a new version of F-Sport exhaust is now available for the latest generation of IS.

I have 3M Color Stable 35% tint on my car. Did you select your tint yet?

Real sick! And thanks for the welcome. And I haven't selected it yet, I know in GA the legal limit is 35% but I'm thinking about going darker than that.

• 3 months later...

The only modifications that I did was to change my air filter to a K&N Drop-In Filter (Part No. 33-2452) and the

second one is I installed the new Mega Raizin battery booster to guarantee a good electrical current to

the sound system and the lights. The K&N really put some noticeable improvement in the acceleration.

I also purchased a VR Auto Flash tune from Vivid Racing just to find out if there is some justice to the

claims of the manufacturer. I did hear so many positive and negative comments but I can assure you

that I have been using a piggy back computer chip (Unichip) on my 2011 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 DiD and

the improvement was mind boggling. My next project is installing a catback exhaust but unfortunately

my first choice a Tanabe Touring Medallion is no longer available. I might go for my second choice,

a Magnaflow Catback system with everything else stock.

• 2 weeks later...

What can you do? I'll tell you what to do. Since the car rips, take it out on some back roads and see if you can make the traction control light come on. I'd even settle for a little tire squeal. Granted my 250 isn't as fast off the line but the suspension and brakes are all the same, except for the Sport+ mode which my car lacks. I figured diving into to 30 mph corners at 90 would be challenging but not so. I stabbed the brakes just before entry and laid into the corner expecting tire noise. Nope, not hardly even thrilling as I floored it through and felt the AWD as it pulled hard out of the corner rather comfortably. As you probably guessed, at this point I was kicking myself in the 180 for NOT getting the 350 f-sport. Turbos next year so who knows. The cornering ability is far, far beyond my expectations.

Can't really see a need for fins or spoilers, just asks for more attention from the 5-0. Oh yeah, good luck with those tires. Yeah they grip but with as well as they grip, it is fun and that cause excessive wear.

• 6 months later...
On 9.4.2015 at 7:41 PM, KhanKing said:

Thanks for the welcome! I didnt know what plasti dip was(didnt knwo it was called that) until i googled it. Is it ease to do?? and I never noticed but will I already have a "fsport shifter knob" since i have that version of the model? and here is my baby! Also i too love the stock wheels that mine came with, wont be changing these out until i HAVE to.

post-160096-0-65372600-1428601233_thumb.

post-160096-0-72715000-1428601235_thumb.

post-160096-0-31217500-1428601237_thumb.

Really nice colour and style. The same like mine.

• 4 months later...

I have the meisterschaft and I love it, has a valve that you can use to control how loud the exhaust is. lease is up now on the car tho:( gotta figure out what the hell to do with the exhaust

• 3 years later...