Vibrating Noise Behind Dashboard - Non-Servo!

I own a 2004 Lexus ES330 with about 105k miles. The car has given me no issues until about six months ago. I started hearing a vibrating noise from behind the dashboard under the following conditions:

- When the temperature is colder/engine is cold
- When my foot is on the break. When I release very slowly and hold the noise is loudest.
- When I have the foot on the break and the car is in reverse.
The sound is there when cold staring and low rpm's
- The loud sound behind the dashboard goes away after about 10 minutes driving. However, when I am at a full stop, foot on break, then press the gas pedal the same sound (almost feels like it is coming from the gas pedal) will be there and quickly go away as soon as I hit higher rpm's. So the vibration is there just when I accelerate

The noise sounds like a e.g. business card somewhere stuck in the AC unit and vibrates when air comes through. I have removed the AC control, radio, and upper exhaust vent units but could not find the origin of the sound. I also can't really hear the sound when I open the hood, It is most audible when sitting inside the car. Location sounds like dead center behind the center dash, could be wrong though.

I have also had a certifies Toyota/Lexus shop try to isolate the noise, they could not find it and said they would have to remove the dash to do so.

I have seen a number of servo motor posts and videos and my noise does not sound like a "hyper-active" fan. I read that sometimes noises (not sure what kind) can be caused by warped front disks (which mine are a bit, when breaking I feel the car vibrating a bit). In addition, I have some noise coming from the steering wheel at times (different sound, more like an occasional rattle).

I think the noise is either connected either to my breaking, accelerating, or really something stuck in the ventilation system BUT can't just find anything. Any ideas?

My 2004 ES330 does the same thing. Sounds like a clicking or something from around the dash area. Apparently it is a servo for the ventilation doors that hangs up. It is annoying if the radio is off. Been like this for several years and nothing bad has happened yet.

Hello VBdenny, are you sure it is the servo? I have listened to some video clips on youtube and the sound seems to be different and also related to the AC/heating system. I have a feeling this is more related to either breaking/accelerating. It is annoying, the technician also stated that more than likely there is no negative impact to be expected.

UPDATE: One more thing I discovered today: In Park, foot slightly on the break and the noise at its loudest and I move the steering wheel slightly from side to side the noise disappears. As soon as I stop the motion the sound comes back.