Where Online Can We Find A Parts Book?

Exhaustgases

Another source is the "Toyota Information Services" This is the official site for Toyota brands including Lexus, Scion, and Toyota. This is a complete technical site for virtually any technical subject. Wiring schematics, component blown-up diagrams, part numbers and much, much, more.

The difference is that this is a "pay as you go" service. For example, you can log-on for 48 hours for only $15. A year subscription runs about $1,200.

Go to "TIS.com".

Let us know if you were able to find the help you need.

Paul

I actually Downloaded and printed out my manual from that site years ago. I have 2 encyclopedia thick volumes. I see the complete manuals on ebay for $199 that are used.

If you are looking for parts and diagrams and not diagnostic instructions, you can find part numbers and diagrams on toyodiy and then google the part number. Toyodiy also has a cross reference where you can determine all the models are part is used on. Only registered users can see the diagrams.

http://www.toyodiy.com/

E-gas do a search and you can find dealers you can order from, and some have better prices than Sewell.

Yeah I have done a search, I find a few but the one place the id of the parts is vague, and no pictures like sewell. Pretty stupid move of sewell doing what they did.

And if you know of a good place and since you did answer this why not point out the place that maybe you would use? I've spent hours searching and even luck out and catch some (sarcastically speaking) nice computer bug that trashes my computer yeah with anti virus software too. So basically a search does not always return what your looking for. I really thought these sites were to offer help. I don't think I have ever suggested to someone to SEARCH for the help.

That's fine, I have pretty much found that if I have to ask a question there are not many that can answer it.

Sorry I'm a bit testy tonight its been a bad day.

Bob, you can do what I do...I 'beat up' the local Lexus parts dept! I just go in there and ask for a better price. The parts manager told me I was the first person to ever ask for a discount. But they gave it to me, and I do not even have to ask anymore. He automatically gives me a discounted price.

I even did this at the Toyota dealer for oil filters and such and they gave me a discount (about %15) just for asking. Yes, I order online for some things but get most stuff right from the dealer for the same price as online.