Visual Screen

I have a 2004 Lexus LS430. Recently, with no warning, the visual display screen that shows radio stations, Heater and A/C adjustments, stopped working for no apparent reason. Any assistance or directions on how to repair and/or replace the screen would be appreciated. If it is a dealer only supplied part, any suggestions on who and where the parts can be purchased? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. My email is: rparent61@gmail.com.

Other than that problem, the car runs great and it only has 81,000 miles on it so I don't want to get rid of it. Most comfortable car I've ever owned and it has all the bells and whistles.

Please contact me via Lexus Owners Club or at the email mentioned in this posting.

Thank you in advance for any help you might provide.

Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...

Its' an expensive part new; but looking on ebay you'll find a bunch of used ones that might fit the bill. Some of those places will also repair the screen if you remove it and send it to them (but this is a PITA).

Good luck,

Are you sure it's the screen? Have you looked in the Owners Manual for the listing and location of all the fuse's and links?

If your screen hasn't been checked by a technician and definitely diagnosed, I would encourage to to check the fuse's first.

Paul