Rx300 Wiring Diageams Here

bdpaull

Bryan:

Please email me a copy. I have a RX 300 2000. Should be the same.

rgarysears@mindspring.com

Thanks

Gary

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan,

please send me the wiring diagram for the radio and antenna...im stuck

email: jsandric@gmail.com

thanks,

john

Bryan or someone else.....

I need RX300 2000 wiring to find a connector for brakes light to connect to trailers plug. I looked into obvious places, however could not find anything. Any advise on this matter will be greatly appreciated. Please email me bbelenky@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...
Bryan or someone else.....

I need RX300 2000 wiring to find a connector for brakes light to connect to trailers plug. I looked into obvious places, however could not find anything. Any advise on this matter will be greatly appreciated. Please email me bbelenky@yahoo.com

I am also looking for this information for 2000 RX300. I have the tow prep package, but also could not find anything. email is jfriel@opgate.com Any help is much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need... :cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

I need wiring diagrams on the brake lights. (hot wire not hot & had to borrow hot in juction plug on left rear inner panel to get brake lights to work)

I pluged in a trailer that was grounded out and instead of burning fuse out in dash....it must have burned an inline fuse to that junction plug. But, I don't know where to look and the lexus dealer doesn't get it at all.

Any wiring diagrams that would address this issue would be greatly appreciated. I have fax or email....not sure how to give you it without advertiising it world wide. I'm brand new here.

Thanks, Rogerlexus

• 1 month later...

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan,

I am at a loss with my lexus rx 300.

I am looking for the complete diagram, the vehicle has no power (radio, ac brake lights etc ) inside ( it is stuck in gear) but it runs. go figure.

Thanks,

Mike

my e-mail is fidelityholdings@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

My cennter consle cluster does not lit up, garage openner stopped working, and LCD panel went black once I tried to warm my butt. Fuses looked OK. I guess it is wiring. please forward the diagrams to minsk73@yahoo

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Could I get the diagram for the RX300 Tail lights? Brake lights work and the side marker lights work... Just NO tails... Not sure what is going on here.. Power to the relay and then to the fuse in the panel... Must be losing it somewhere else in the harness. It is a 2001

Please email to Mxz71@hotmail.com

Thanks

Thanks,Bryan

I would appreciate if you send me one shows the detail wiring for headlight.

Rgds,

icjkang@yahoo.com

Hi, looking for low beam headlight diagrams, 99 rx300. thanx... Rogggair@aol.com - anyone????

Hi, did you ever get headlight diagrams????

Thanks,Bryan

Can you tell me where the relay for the tail lights on the 99 rx is located? I blew mine with a bad trailer connection and replacing the regular fuse and tail light bulbs didn't solve anything. I understand there is a relay for the tail lights, but I don't see it labeled in any of the fuse boxes, under dash or hood.

Thanks,

Brian