Rx300 Wiring Diageams Here

bdpaull

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan, thank you for your prompt response to my questions on non-functioning electrical systems. The suggested fuse near the rad appeared to be OK as per your suggestion however the seat setting did work after I checked it. Perhaps the motor has to be running and not just have the key switched to 'on'.

I would greatly appreciate the schematics for the dd activated courtesy/dome light as I apparently have to have that operate in order to program the keyless entry. Can you tell me if only the dealer can reactivate the keyless entry if it is turned off due to a lost key? Such as the setting of the C-Best switches.

As it is m y intention to tow my RX behind my RV a schematic of the tail/brake light would also be very useful if not too much trouble at your end.

Not sure if the moderator permits the posting of e-mail address but don't how else to share your diagrams.

Thanks again for your help - have a great Easter... bobstone@telus.net

Ok as far as power seats go you dont need your key on to use them....to program seat memory you will need to have the car in park and key on...Lexus will have to plug in to turn on your keyless and remote window roll and down..

i am emailing you diagram for multiplex comm sys...

thanks,Bryan

• 11 months later...

Hi Bryan,

could you by chance send me wiring details of the driver's power seat? I am going to put such a seat in a self made flight simulator and don't want see the seat's airbag blowing up...

Thank you

Stefan

• 1 month later...
Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

How about the washer wiring? My 2001 RX has problem with the rear washer. The wiper is working, the fluid is not coming out.

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

Brian,

I am looking for a wiring diagram detailing the rx300 tail lights w/trailer harness

thanks

Mike in Atlanta :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks,Bryan

Hello,

My Cigarette lighter fuse is blown, the remote for mirror adj also is not working. Can you please help me locate the fuse? :blushing:

Thanx, vipin.

Thanks,Bryan

Hi Bryan:

Do you still have that diagram available? I'm interested in diagram for the wiring for my rear Washer pump.

My email address is ernestmark7@hotmial.com.

THanks much.

Mark

Thanks,Bryan

Could you send me a copy

sindog@comcast.net

THX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like a copy please can you send it to porsche4fun@yahoo.com

thank you

Thanks,Bryan

Thanks,Bryan

Brian,

Could you let me know which circuits that the "SHORT" and "DOME" fuse in the fuse box control? I am trying to narrow down the source of an excessive parasitic discharge. Thanks!

Thanks,Bryan

Hey bryan i could use the wiring diagrams, my email is stevenbennitt@hotmail.com

Thanks,Bryan

Mind emailing me the wiring diagram/s, need to work on my 1999 rx300. Thanks.

golfinbud@comcast.net

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan - I would like a copy also (if still available). Thanks.

David

vaughan _at_ mail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...