Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I need your help badly. My 99 Lexus RX300 won't start. My wife was driving and it died on her. She was able to pull it over to the side of the road, tried to start it again and no go. Lights windows and everything else works but won't start. When you turn the key it tries to turn over but won't start. I thought it was the fuel pump cause it seemed like the same problem I had with my Sebring. Since the fuel pump is easily accessed through the inside of the car and I didn't have to drop the fuel tank something told me that was going to be to good to be true. I turn the key and I can hear the fuel pump start, but still no go. Checked the pressure and that was good. The alternator wasn't giving the battery any power so I replaced that. Hours later and a few bruised knuckles and still no go. Finally I replaced the spark plugs and after cursing everyone who had anything to do with putting 3 of them in such a difficult area still no go. With all that said, does anyone have any suggestions on my next step. Thanks in advance for your help.

• 9 years later...