Is350 Driving Lights

Just took ownership of my new IS350! Love the car but have an issue with the driving lights. The headlights and drl's are both LED and thus the light output color matches nicely. However, the driving lights are halogen and have a yellowish hue. I would love for these to match! Not really looking to make them any brighter, just change the color. I know there are whiter halogens out there, has anyone tried these and may already know what type I should get?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just took ownership of my new IS350! Love the car but have an issue with the driving lights. The headlights and drl's are both LED and thus the light output color matches nicely. However, the driving lights are halogen and have a yellowish hue. I would love for these to match! Not really looking to make them any brighter, just change the color. I know there are whiter halogens out there, has anyone tried these and may already know what type I should get?

I noticed that as well. Have you found any other solutions?

No I sure haven't. If I could figure out how to get to the bulbs I would just buy some different ones to try. It looks like the inside of the wheel well has to come out to get to the bulb.

That was my thought. I think trying to hack HIDs in there would be overkill. There are so many different color bulbs out there it will be a trial and error thing. I just have to figure out how to get to them.

• 6 months later...

Actually these are driving lights, not fog lights which are yellow. Turn these on in the fog and you'll go blind! There's a bit of confusion with some automakers these days as to which is which. I went with a pair of LEDs for the driving lights and they are a great match for the other lights.