Water Piping For Ls 400

peregrino

Good morning. I´m new in this ownwer´s club and I´m asking for help. I am so sorry if this is not the most appropiate way, but I have a big problem that is I live in Spain and here ....and in Europe it´s impossible to find some spare parts for my LS 400, because of the year of production (1996), and the short number of these cars that were sold, not like in your country. I´m looking for a spare part, preferible new, part number 87240-50050, named as " Valve Assy, heater water" in the 87-16 heating&air conditioning- water piping diagram (toyota information) . I really need that part because it´s failing (leaking water by it) and the car still is a very good condition (140000 miles). If I don´t find the spare part , the risk it´s a quick leak of water and...goodbye to the car. ¿ It´s possible to find this part in the U.S.A ?. ¿Some of us may help me ?. I beg your pardon for my bad english and thank you for your patience.