AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

BruceBryant

Paint Peeling And Chipping

29 posts in this topic

I also own a white 2008 Lexus GX 470 that has paint chipping on two sides of the car. Has anyone had luck with Lexus addressing the issue? It seems so many people have had chipping on the white GX 470. 

1 person likes this

No luck on my end to date. I have started taking pictures of other white GX470s for a photo campaign. I am amazed at the number of white GX 470 vehicles that I've found with paint peeling problems. It's quite evident from my observations that Lexus has a plethora of unhappy owners who are experiencing the same issue. The fight continues. 

Thanks for your response. My husband and I have also seen many on the street. I will begin taking pictures as well. 

1 person likes this

As the old adage goes, a picture says 1000 words . . .  Perhaps if we start posting the photos Lexus will finally take responsibility for the defect.

1 person likes this