Caliper Bolt Torgue Specs

GMF

Would anyone know the Caliper Bolt Torgue Specsification on a 2001 LS430?

I've seen 25 ft lbs, but that seems a little light.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

The info from James is correct. Replace for $5 a bolt. Here's another thread you might want to read -> http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls430/546207-caliper-bolts-2.html

Funny story about my teaching my son to work on his car and torque things down. He bought a 92 ES300 with a blown head gasket and so we proceeded to put in a new gasket, timing belt, water pump, etc. I let him do much of the work and only helped when very critical (like head bolt torquing). He was putting the valve covers on and even torqued those valve cover bolts...to 52 ft-lbs. He calls me up at work and says "Dad, I broke off a bolt". I had him revisit the service manual and he discovered it was supposed to be 52 INCH-lbs! Well, he learned a lesson that day and thats the whole idea. We have all been there. It was no big deal to back out what was left of the bolt and put another in. BTW, the ES300 is running great and he just loves it.