Problems With Garage Door Opener

Gebo

I know how to program my remote. I've done it successfully several times. However, my garage door remote abruptly quit working on both of our garage doors. I just tried to clear the codes in the car to reset and when I push and hold the button in for 25 seconds, no red light comes on. No matter which of the 3 buttons I push and hold I can never get the little red light to blink. Any suggestions?

I know how to program my remote. I've done it successfully several times. However, my garage door remote abruptly quit working on both of our garage doors. I just tried to clear the codes in the car to reset and when I push and hold the button in for 25 seconds, no red light comes on. No matter which of the 3 buttons I push and hold I can never get the little red light to blink. Any suggestions?

Your sentence says "push and hold the button". Remember that you have to hold in two of the buttons, in any combination, at the same time to get the flashing light. If your doing this then you've got a car based problem since your remotes are working.

Just went through almost the same situation. Frustrating!

Let us know what you find out please?

Paul

p.s. In order for members to give accurate and useful help, it is a policy of the LOC that your side bar profile contain the Lexus model you drive and the model year. Your side bar shows 4 diffrent Lexus models. If that is accurate great. But please ad the model year for each.