AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

IKS

Electronic Folding Side Mirrors

6 posts in this topic

Just bought a 2013 GS 350 and was so disappointed that it did not have the electronic folding side mirrors. My 2006 model had it. Anyone frustrated with this?

I was thinking the same thing. I'm disappointed in no power folding mirrors or remote start.

I agree. The car really should have electronic folding mirrors, can't understand why our 2007 Sequoia Limited has them and this one doesn't. It's a tight fit to get this car in the single door garage.

I really miss the mirrors and the auto-close trunk from my 2007 GS350. I leave my trunk open all the time now, because I forget I have to slam it now.

Does your car electrically fold the mirrors?

If so I have a control kit that will make the mirrors fold/unfold on Lock/Unlock.

Email me at MichaelR@ashpoint.com.au

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jasondehn
      Hello fellow RX300 owners -
      I'm brand new to the club - thanks for having me! This site is awesome, I hope it helps me in my quest for aftermarket accessories.
      I am having a hard time finding the following items I am looking to upgrade on my 2002RX300
      LED Head and Tail lights Side Mirrors Mesh Grille / Matte Black or Glossy black custom grille Black glossy or matte custom emblems running boards - powder coated black seat covers Brush guard or bull bar Can anyone point me in the right direction or offer suggestions on where I might be able to find and order these items?
      I am having a custom double din audio system installed, as well as 18" Helo H885 wheels put on, so I will post those pics when that first phase is completed.
      Phase 2 - those aftermarket items - Please Help!!
      Thank you very much
      Jason
      jasondehn0711@yahoo.com
    • By MrKimP
      When opening a door my side mirrors reset to factory settings. I always have to manually adjust the mirrors after opening the door and save the position while in park. You can hear the mirrors re-adjust almost every time I open the doors. Strange is that it only happens 90% of the time. I cannot figure out what combination of locking and opening the door causes the problem. Every time I take my car to the dealer I cannot replicate the problem. It doesn't matter which key fob I use or how I lock or unlock the door (i.e. using key fob, side door switch, the handle button or which door is used to open the car). I have a 2006 GS430. This began happening when I had a major repair fix after it was stolen and recovered. This is really frustrating and cased me to run into my mail box because I didn't manually reset my drivers side mirror before I backed up. Anyone have any ideas? I'm almost willing to replace both mirrors, key fobs and other related electronics to fix this problem. And even then that might not work.
    • By PilotguyPA28
      My mirrors will adjust when I use the "preset" seat adjustment. However, when I try to adjust the side mirrors from inside neither works. Any idea what to check? Fuse? Is the "Adjustor" inside broken and needs replacing? I have only tried flipping that switch back and forth a lot of times in case there was corrosion. Didn't work. Someone at a nearby town (Lexus Dealer) said there could be a switch in the glovebox that was tripped but I didn't see any buttons or switches in the glovebox.
      Thanks in advance!
    • By leftfooter
      Hi,
      My 92 LS 400 has been just put back on the road after a year and a half of sitting idle in the one spot, in the Texas heat. The passenger side mirrors no longer move in any direction. Both of them. I was wondering would this be a fuse or motor problem & how best to diagnose it?
      Thank You.