Reversed Battery Charged For Hours

Well My DumbA%% Cousin Put my Battery on Charged BACKWARDS !!! for how many HOURS,Nobody knows(I was Outta Town)

I want to Beat him in the Head with a Hammer,Over and Over, Claw Side and !Removed!....

Anyway, Changed 150 amp fuse amongst others-prolly like 3-4.

New Battery...got it running.....Going to My Grandfathers Funeral,It Dies on the Expressway......Seeems the Alt light comes on,Managed to limp it to a gas station.....Well, the wires that run up the Middle of Block behind Supertine belt were pulled out of its Clip AND was rubbing on the Supertine BELT...shreadded.....I am going to literaly hurt this kid..

Hes the kind of a%%Hole that TOUCHES EVERYTHING...Never should he touch a a moped let alone MY LEXUS

tried splicing the Wires on the side of the road,thought they MUST be the ALT wires (also Gound SHIELDed) braided-coated and shrink wrapped.

Well, i couldnt do that...soo tried shrinkwrapping and seperating, soo not to ground out..... Come To find out, They are NOT ALT wires, They go into the Valve cover...IGNITION wire? anyone know?

Had to charge and Jump the battery all the way home(45 miles)

Charged battery, New ALT....NOW Battery DRAINS...I HAVE A POSITIVE CHARGED GROUND CABLE off Engine BLOCK to Battery AND POSITIVEly Charged ENGINE BLOCK.......went thru almost every Fuse with a Test Meter to NEG on Batt- Ground Cable as I Pulled Every Fuse..TILL I Got TO the 150amp...THEN IT reads to NEG... Stopped there for dinner Left Cables OFF the Battery for the Night

ANY HELP????

• 2 months later...

did you figure out the problem. I think he fried your chargig sytsem in the car or at least the alternator and the wiring up to it, possibly more.. What a moron, but he was only trying to help while you were gone, so give me some slack... LOL