98 Ls400 Knock Sensor Location P0325

oohryry1

Would like to know where the knock sensor is located on my vehicle so I can change them if the job isn't too difficult. Vehicle failed emissions, I replaced the throttle body which got rid of codes P1125, P1128, and P1780. Replaced O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 which got rid of codes P0125 and P0135. Now I have P0325 Knock Sensor 1 Circuit Bank 1 Single Sensor code left along with P0753 Shift Solenoid A Electrical which I will do more research on for the transmission and post as a different topic unless someones gives references on this thread. Thanks for your help.

P.S. can a bad spark plug cause the Knock Sensor code P0325 to come? I had it check out at a Toyota dealer and they gave me what I already knew which was the codes, so I went to work for myself on my vehicle and notice a plug wired was completely unscrewed and out of socket and I had a lot of leaks because I had several of my engine bolts so loose they were about to fall off. I wont speculated that someone did this but I don't know how my spark plug wire came out if I had them replaced at Lexus dealer during my timing belt change just over a year ago. Thanks for any help.