All Season Tires For Rx350 (2010) - What Brand?

I bought my RX350 with snow tires only on it. What all-season tire is recommended for my 2010 RX350? I live in Ontario, Canada (yeah, hardly any snow), so want to replace the snows with all-season.

Hi Janny,

If you go to the Tire Rack web site and look under reviews, they publish charts from user feedback on the SUV models with tire sizes appropriate to the RX 350. There's lots of real world feedback on the different models, with the Pirelli Scorpion Verde tires currently in first place amongst all-season tires for overall user satisfaction.

I have Michelin Latitude HP tires in size 235/60/18 as standard equipment on my 2011 and really like them.

I believe that some also came with Bridgestone Duellers and Dunlops. Most posters on the Club Lexus site seem to prefer the Michelins.

If your car has the 19" wheels I think the Dunlops were standard and many posters don't like them.

Check out the Tirerack.com website. They have quite a number of tires listed to fit the 2010-13 RX and you can use their pricing to negotiate a better price from a dealer here in Ontario.