Rx330 Exterior Trim

I cross posted this is the RX330 forum also

I have a 2006 RX330 and a couple of pieces of trim came off while driving. I have the pieces... a long rubber (plastic?) strip from the left side of the roof (goes front to back) and an big angular piece that goes around the left rear cargo window (looks like a V turned sideways).

My question is... what is the best adhesive to use to stick these back on? I am concerned about them coming off again at high speed in very windy conditions. Also, I am in Southern California, USA where the temperature is often above 90 degrees F.

I would appreciate any advice.

I cross posted this is the RX330 forum also

I have a 2006 RX330 and a couple of pieces of trim came off while driving. I have the pieces... a long rubber (plastic?) strip from the left side of the roof (goes front to back) and an big angular piece that goes around the left rear cargo window (looks like a V turned sideways).

My question is... what is the best adhesive to use to stick these back on? I am concerned about them coming off again at high speed in very windy conditions. Also, I am in Southern California, USA where the temperature is often above 90 degrees F.

I would appreciate any advice.

It sounds like from your thread, you have already purchased your replacement parts.. If so, the best place for answers to your questions would be the dealer/vendor/internet supplier you got the parts from. They should even offer some sort of warranty.

Someone else may have a diffrent idea and will chime in here.

Paul