1994 Ls 400 Master Key 1 Button Remote

lexlove

Hello,

Does anyone know where I could buy a 1994 LS400 master key with 1 Button keyless entry remote? The dealerships wants over $250 for one.

Thanks,

Ben

i couldnt find any thing for a key with transponder but sewell carries a master key without transponder should be able to open trunk and glove box which only master key can do but here is the site $69 is not to bad and i couldnt find find anything on ebay for ya

plus side is you should be able to get cut at a local hardware shop maybe since it wont need no programming

downside no keyless entry

did you lose you original master key with transponder

http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Keys/LS400-1994-347.html

You can buy 2 master keys and the matching chip from Sewell Lexus in Texas for $273.60, not including shipping, if you register with an acceptable car forum member name: http://lexus.sewellparts.com 0

I registered with my clublexus member name. Replace the chip in the keyless entry receiver behind the trim on the left side of the trunk and you are good to go.

post-2157-0-48097100-1339026133_thumb.jp

Thanks guys, I will take a look at Sewell. I actually bought the car without the master key unfortunately. My wife drives it so I would like her to have keyless entry with kids and all.

• 3 months later...