AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erik Lopez

1995 Lexus Sc300

1 post in this topic

Rules If your status is New Club Member then you are not allowed to post items for sale in this forum. You must make a contribution to the forums before you can post here. When you have made enough posts, your status will change, and you will be allowed to post. This has become necessary due to the number of people registering purely to sell, and not contributing to our community

Edited by denslexusgx470

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By bears98
      I have the third-row seats of a 1998 LX 470 for sale. They would fit the 1998-2007 Lexus LX470 or Toyota Land Cruiser models.
      COLOR: TAN / BEIGE CONDITION: USED (In pretty good shape though for being old) AVAILABLE IN BAY AREA (SANTA CRUZ) PRICE: $400
    • By COACH LIMITED
      Texas location, Dallas-Ft. Worth area.  178,000 miles.  COACH edition (1 of 2500). All Power items work, no accidents. 6 CD changer needs to be replaced. cassette & am/fm radio work fine.  Serious inquiries only.  $4000
      1997 Lexus LS 400 - Coach Edition
      This is 1 of 2500 special edition Lexus with the acclaimed Coach Leather Interior. 
      4.0L V8 Automatic 4 Speed, Rear Wheel Drive
      Air Conditioning Front air conditioning, rear vents: Automatic climate control · Dual front temperature zones
      Airbags Dual front & side airbags
      Audio System Antenna Type: Power · CD changer · Cassette · AM/FM radio
      Brakes ABS: 4-wheel · Power 
      Comfort Features Shift knob trim: Leather · Steering wheel trim: Leather
      Convenience Features Center Console · Cruise control · Multi-function remote: Trunk release, Keyless entry · 
      Power steering · Steering wheel: Power tilt and telescopic
      Driver & Passenger Seat Power adjustments: Power headrest, Power seatbelt height
      Exterior Features Paint: Two-tone Silver Jade
      Instrumentation Tachometer 
      Lights Exterior entry lights · Front fog lights · Headlights: Auto on/off
      Mirrors Exterior mirrors: power, heated 
      Roof Moonroof: Power 
      Seats Front seat type: Bucket · Upholstery: COACH leather
      Security Anti-theft alarm system · Power door locks
      Tires and Rims 16 Inch Wheels · Tire type · Wheels: Alloy 
      Windows Front wipers: Intermittent · Power windows · Rear defogger

Nice to know:  No accidents, Texas history, luxury ride, all working features, plenty of power, garaged, owner’s manual, Lexus Floor mats,
      ready to go with a full tank!  Call or Text B.Gilbert @ 817.521.5130, $4000

• By lexig
      I would love to take someone's third row 'jump' seats if anyone has theirs still and are not in use? :D I know a lot of people remove them. I believe 2003-2009 all have the same seats. My interior is tan leather, but I'll take anything. The owner I bought this car from had left them under her porch and they got wet and moldy and are gone :cries:
      Thanks in advance!
      I'm in the northern NJ area, so if you're close by, even better! Looking to get ASAP.
    • By Mike48
      LS400 - 73,000 miles all working pearl white good tires, brakes, newer struts, all service done at dealership. Aftermarket Pioneer Stereo double din with satellite and blue-tooth. Comes with extra instrument panel, repair manual. Pictures upon request
      In Orlando Florida area.
      $3500-
      Mike
      mcolen@att.net
    • By rmax1941
      If your status is New Club Member then you are not allowed to post items for sale in this forum. You must make a contribution to the forums before you can post here. When you have made enough posts, your status will change, and you will be allowed to post. This has become necessary due to the number of people registering purely to sell, and not contributing to our community