AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erik Lopez

1995 Lexus Sc300

1 post in this topic

Rules If your status is New Club Member then you are not allowed to post items for sale in this forum. You must make a contribution to the forums before you can post here. When you have made enough posts, your status will change, and you will be allowed to post. This has become necessary due to the number of people registering purely to sell, and not contributing to our community

Edited by denslexusgx470

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By gee3749
      Selling my 1997 SC300 5-speed

vin: JT8CD32Z7V1000625
      miles: 148,037 (might go up by a handful, but not by much)
      Car is located near Lincoln, NE

The car is in good shape, but is a 20 year old car and in a couple of areas, shows it. It spent most of its life on the east coast and does have some light rust. The passenger door is the main offender as seen in the pictures.

In the past couple weeks I replaced a portion of the AC lines, accessory belt tensioner, accessory serpentine belt, and the o- ring on the distributor, which was leaking a small amount of oil. Other recent work includes new struts a couple of years ago. 

While it was at the Lexus dealership for the AC line repair and recharge they gave me a diagnostic breakdown that I will include scans of.  The problems they found they told me weren't immediate problems, just something they were obligated to report.

The car has been in a few accidents over its life but the title is clean. I know it took an impact on the front before I owned it, but the only one that it has been in while I've owned it happened on New Years a couple years ago. Someone slid into it on the drivers front side. Hence the headlights on that side are newer. Also, the rear bumper, in certain light, is a shade off from the rear quarters, which leads me to believe it was repainted at some point.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Photos can be seen here:  http://imgur.com/a/3njO0
    • By JimGHouston
      I'm in Houston and I have a dark blue, white interior SC430 with only 56K miles. 
      What is this car worth on a private sale?

Thanks,
      Jim
    • By Jansanmateo
      This is a beautiful car, but mechanic does not know why it stalls. 
      Replaced: ECU, TCCs computer, gasket idle, air control valve, switch starter, water temp sensor, EGR value, and gas pump control valve.
      If someone has any further repair ideas, or can fix it, I will sell it at very good price.
      White exterior, leather interior, in near perfect condition except for this very frustrating issue.
      Thank you.
    • By bears98
      I have the third-row seats of a 1998 LX 470 for sale. They would fit the 1998-2007 Lexus LX470 or Toyota Land Cruiser models.
      COLOR: TAN / BEIGE CONDITION: USED (In pretty good shape though for being old) AVAILABLE IN BAY AREA (SANTA CRUZ) PRICE: $400
    • By COACH LIMITED
      Texas location, Dallas-Ft. Worth area.  178,000 miles.  COACH edition (1 of 2500). All Power items work, no accidents. 6 CD changer needs to be replaced. cassette & am/fm radio work fine.  Serious inquiries only.  $4000
      1997 Lexus LS 400 - Coach Edition
      This is 1 of 2500 special edition Lexus with the acclaimed Coach Leather Interior. 
      4.0L V8 Automatic 4 Speed, Rear Wheel Drive
      Air Conditioning Front air conditioning, rear vents: Automatic climate control · Dual front temperature zones
      Airbags Dual front & side airbags
      Audio System Antenna Type: Power · CD changer · Cassette · AM/FM radio
      Brakes ABS: 4-wheel · Power 
      Comfort Features Shift knob trim: Leather · Steering wheel trim: Leather
      Convenience Features Center Console · Cruise control · Multi-function remote: Trunk release, Keyless entry · 
      Power steering · Steering wheel: Power tilt and telescopic
      Driver & Passenger Seat Power adjustments: Power headrest, Power seatbelt height
      Exterior Features Paint: Two-tone Silver Jade
      Instrumentation Tachometer 
      Lights Exterior entry lights · Front fog lights · Headlights: Auto on/off
      Mirrors Exterior mirrors: power, heated 
      Roof Moonroof: Power 
      Seats Front seat type: Bucket · Upholstery: COACH leather
      Security Anti-theft alarm system · Power door locks
      Tires and Rims 16 Inch Wheels · Tire type · Wheels: Alloy 
      Windows Front wipers: Intermittent · Power windows · Rear defogger

Nice to know:  No accidents, Texas history, luxury ride, all working features, plenty of power, garaged, owner’s manual, Lexus Floor mats,
      ready to go with a full tank!  Call or Text B.Gilbert @ 817.521.5130, $4000