2010 Es 350 Chrome Rims

Sunfun

Hello,

I'm looking to buy the stock rims for my 2010 Es 350 I have the Aluminum rims with winter tires on them but would like to buy the chrome ones for my summer tires.

I would appreciate any help locating them from factory or other source even used.

Thanks, Kelly

Hello,

I'm looking to buy the stock rims for my 2010 Es 350 I have the Aluminum rims with winter tires on them but would like to buy the chrome ones for my summer tires.

I would appreciate any help locating them from factory or other source even used.

Thanks, Kelly

Hi Kelly, welcome to the club.

I'm not exacly sure what you mean by chrome rims. To my knowledge, Lexus didn't make a "chrome" rim/wheel for the 2010 ES350. There was the stock OEM spoke alloy wheel and I believe another style of alloy wheel.

What is not widely known is there was also a third factory option made only for the 2010 ES350. It looked like the classic sports car wheel but very up to date. they were a $1250 option. I have a pair on my ES and I have neve seen another Lexus with them.

They are polished but not chromed.

Some dealers during the 2010 year, to add a little newness to their inventory were having the factory wheels chromed on their new inventory. Maybe you saw one of those.

Paul

There are plenty of choices in OEM ES350 chrome wheel styles on eBay, Amazon and the websites of wheel companies most of which I just saw are in California. The least expensive I just saw for newly chromed wheels were US$1295 for a set of four. I suppose you could keep an eye on Craigslist but that's probably a stretch.

Its important to note that Lexus DOES NOT sell factory chrome wheels anymore. Any chromed Lexus OEM wheels are chromed aftermarket. Issue there is that the chrome does pit and peel over time if you are ever on salted roads.

I've done a lot of research on this, and if I were to purchase chrome OEM rims, I would get Permachrome rims: www.permachrome.com

They actually have the OEM rims as a feature on their site for $795:

http://vuvhg.hsybf.servertrust.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BC74224

Bear in mind though that these are a core return, so if you wanted to buy them and keep your rims, it'd be $1795.