Gs Door Actuators Silent Recall

• 1 year later...
On 4/20/2012 at 7:33 PM, silverbullitt said:

I had a recall letter in my car glove box when i purchased it. My car is a 98 GS400. I was installing chrome door handles & got stuck on the back doors. I took it to the dealer, showed them the letter & they replaced the actuators & finished installing my handles for free. If anybody wants a copy or the notice, just send me your email address & i'll send you a copy of the letter.

joshfrancisco@yahoo.com Please & Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2012 at 0:54 AM, silverbullitt said:

I was just wondering how many gs owners knew about the door actuator recall. My drivers side door when you get out & closed, then hit the the key fob button. It would lock the door but wouldnt activate the alarm. The alarm would activate after opening another door. By coincidence I found the recall info in the manual. Took it to the dealer & showed them the notice & they repaired it.

Would you please email me the recall notice...kdemoraes68@gmail.com...all of my door locks are out

• 2 months later...
On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM, silverbullitt said:

I was just wondering how many gs owners knew about the door actuator recall. My drivers side door when you get out & closed, then hit the the key fob button. It would lock the door but wouldnt activate the alarm. The alarm would activate after opening another door. By coincidence I found the recall info in the manual. Took it to the dealer & showed them the notice & they repaired it.

I know this is an old thread but is this recall still available.  Need 3 for mine replaced. 

• 6 years later...
On 4/19/2012 at 9:33 PM, silverbullitt said:

I had a recall letter in my car glove box when i purchased it. My car is a 98 GS400. I was installing chrome door handles & got stuck on the back doors. I took it to the dealer, showed them the letter & they replaced the actuators & finished installing my handles for free. If anybody wants a copy or the notice, just send me your email address & i'll send you a copy of the letter.

On 4/19/2012 at 9:33 PM, silverbullitt said:

Hello! I have a 2015 GS350 F Sport and my passenger side door won’t lock with the button or the key. Can I get a copy of the letter sent to my email? It’s tamekiasjones@gmail.com Thanks in advance ☺️