Discount Lexus Extended Warranty

I just purchased a 2012 Lexus RX 350.

Researched and found out that you can purchase your Lexus Extended Warranty Agreements out of state from any Lexus dealership and have the warranty applied to your car with no problem or issues. I saved big bucks on a Lexus Platinum Extended Warranty Agreement - 5yrs/100,000 with 0 deductible.

This time for my 2012 RX 350 which I purchased in Oct. I bought my warranty in GA. Had the contract sent to me and gave credit card info over the phone. The dealership in GA sent the contract to Lexus and it has already been applied to my car. I just checked when I took it in for a car wash yesterday. Took less than 2 weeks.

This is the second RX I own. For my 2004 RX I paid the full $1875.00 for this warranty in at the dealership I bought the car.

I was waiting until this transaction was fully done to put up a post. The dealership in GA that I used and would recommend is Butler Lexus in Macon,GA. I emailed Lexus dealerships in GA, SC and NC also CA. But by far here was no one could touch their price.

Here is the contact info.

The gentleman I dealt with is David Hart, Business Manager. Great experience.

Butler Lexus

4550 Riverside Drive

Macon, GA 31210

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought a 2012 rx350 yesterday aswell! and i think they quoted me for $3700+ for 7yr/100k which i though that's too much so i declined it.

mind me ask how much you they for your extended warranty ?

just got an email quote from FD-warranty with their pricing for the extended warranties.. it's like half less than what dealer offered me. anyone know how they work ? if I buy through FD-warranty how does it get transfer to my dealer ? or is it buying from them exactly buying from the lexus dealer ?

quoted from email (this quote is for 2012 RX 350 AWD):

Sure, here is all the basic info and quotes:

I am currently offering the Lexus Platinum Program for 7 yrs / 100,000

miles w/ $0 deductible for $1730.00, or the 7 yr / 75,000 mile plan for

$1370.00 on the RX350.

Most of the details on the Platinum plans can be found directly at the

Lexus website at the following link, including all the various terms and

options available, just let me know if you would like a quote on a different

plan.

http://www.lexusfinancial.com/consumer/lfs.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_VSAOverview

just got an email quote from FD-warranty with their pricing for the extended warranties.. it's like half less than what dealer offered me. anyone know how they work ? if I buy through FD-warranty how does it get transfer to my dealer ? or is it buying from them exactly buying from the lexus dealer ?

quoted from email (this quote is for 2012 RX 350 AWD):

Sure, here is all the basic info and quotes:

I am currently offering the Lexus Platinum Program for 7 yrs / 100,000

miles w/ $0 deductible for $1730.00, or the 7 yr / 75,000 mile plan for

$1370.00 on the RX350.

Most of the details on the Platinum plans can be found directly at the

Lexus website at the following link, including all the various terms and

options available, just let me know if you would like a quote on a different

plan.

http://www.lexusfinancial.com/consumer/lfs.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_VSAOverview

Its the exact same warranty you buy from the Lexus dealer, you can use it nationwide at any Lexus dealer. This guy Troy works at a Toyota dealer in Greenfield, MA, I know people that bought from him before. $1730.00 for a 7 yrs / 100,000 miles warranty is a great deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Researched and found out that you can purchase your Lexus Extended Warranty Agreements out of state from any Lexus dealership and have the warranty applied to your car with no problem or issues. I saved big bucks on a Lexus Platinum Extended Warranty Agreement - 5yrs/100,000 with 0 deductible.

This time for my 2012 RX 350 which I purchased in Oct. I bought my warranty in GA. Had the contract sent to me and gave credit card info over the phone. The dealership in GA sent the contract to Lexus and it has already been applied to my car. I just checked when I took it in for a car wash yesterday. Took less than 2 weeks.

This is the second RX I own. For my 2004 RX I paid the full $1875.00 for this warranty in at the dealership I bought the car.

I was waiting until this transaction was fully done to put up a post. The dealership in GA that I used and would recommend is Butler Lexus in Macon,GA. I emailed Lexus dealerships in GA, SC and NC also CA. But by far here was no one could touch their price.

Butler Lexus

4550 Riverside Drive

Macon, GA 31210

I just bought one for my 2012 RX, Lexus Platinum Extended Warranty Agreement - 8yrs/100,000 with 0 deductible for $2,000 including tax

OW!! i think I just got gouged!

I recently bougth a used 2007 RX 350 with 72k. (12-30-11). the finance manager offered a 2 yr 24k miles platinum extended warranty for 2500.00

Not doing due diligence on my part i took it thinking it was a good deal, with what the plan covers.

I noticed that all of you are mentioning 2012 models and what you paid for extended warranty. Did i get gouged or this is the going pice for

the year and mileage of my car.

Would appreciate your responses.

Thanks.

Since your car have 72K miles, you are not qualify for the extended warranty offered by Lexus anymore, you must have bought a after market extended warranty.

its from Lexus. Just verified that.

Hmmm, you must have gotten the used car warranty. I dont think a 2007 can be certify, but I am surprise the finance manager can still sell you a Lexus extended warranty without certification.

• 5 weeks later...

Butler Lexus

4550 Riverside Drive

Macon, GA 31210

Butler Lexus

4550 Riverside Drive

Macon, GA 31210

• 3 years later...

Deanf31,

I just had a similar good experience as 'lexusmom19' for a 8 year 75000 mile Lexus Platinum, new car, zero deduction, extended warranty from Butler Lexus in Macon, GA. My contact was Jay. The deal was significantly better than I could get from the dealer I bought my 2011 Lexus RX350, which has 21,400 miles and still under the original warranty.

• 2 years later...

Hello, I'm in Lincoln Ne and just purchased a 2010 RX350 with 45 000 miles. Dealership extended warranty was pricey. Who should i contact for the best deal ??? Thank you ! Kerrie 

• 7 months later...

I contacted  FD-warranty and received a prompt reply that due to 'recent changes' they are not allowed to issue extended warrentee contracts to folks out of state. So, unless you live in Boston, MA or know someone who lives in MA they can't sell to you.  Yes, their prices are very competitive.

PS Let me know someone finds out otherwise cuz ext contracts in CA are very expensive - like 2x, 3x cost.

• 3 years later...

I just purchased a new 2022 RX350 in PA and bought the extended warranty from Mr Chauncey Alexander at Butler Lexus in Macon GA.  This was a 10yr/100k platinum warranty.  His price was almost 1500 less than my place of purchase (which was slightly discounted-vehicle sold at MSRP in these crazy times) and 1000 less than other internet sites. His contact information;  [chauncey.alexander@butlerlexus.com]

We did everything by email and FedEx.  You won't be sorry.