Is250 Awd Turbo

Greetings.

I from Russia, therefore badly speak on English.

I am happy owner Is 250 AWD, and here capacity began not to suffice. That has thought up the first, and has got on ebay these are turbines.

Whether here also wanted to learn it is necessary to these to be engaged? As to me have told that if to put the turbine with pressure no more than 0,3 that to the engine not that won't be. Whether so it?

I want to achieve a capacity gain at the minimum monetary losses, well and it is natural in the engine flattery I do not want.

In general it is real on is to establish the turbine without engine completion? What is the turbine or the compressor better?

Who can eat in it understands and will prompt.

Once again excuse for my English.

Yours faithfully, Drofa.

Greetings.

I from Russia, therefore badly speak on English.

I am happy owner Is 250 AWD, and here capacity began not to suffice. That has thought up the first, and has got on ebay these are turbines.

Whether here also wanted to learn it is necessary to these to be engaged? As to me have told that if to put the turbine with pressure no more than 0,3 that to the engine not that won't be. Whether so it?

I want to achieve a capacity gain at the minimum monetary losses, well and it is natural in the engine flattery I do not want.

In general it is real on is to establish the turbine without engine completion? What is the turbine or the compressor better?

Who can eat in it understands and will prompt.

Once again excuse for my English.

Yours faithfully, Drofa.

Greetings.

I am from the U.S.A., and therefore speak NO Russian. I heard they finally put replaceable caps on vodka bottles in your country in the event you don't want to finish it in one sitting. "Who can eat in it understands and will prompt." WTF!!!!ROFLMAO!!!