Lexus Lfa Delivery @ Erin Park Lexus

phattie86

Erin Park Lexus is going to be handing the keys to one lucky Canadian owner this Wednesday April 13 to a Lexus LFA! One of ten in Canada and one of five hundred in the world!

The LFA is scheduled to arrive at Erin Park Lexus 10:00am on Wednesday and our new LFA owner will be taking delivery at the dealership at 11:30am!

It is an open event so all you Lexus and car junkies out there, this is your heads up!

Erin Park Lexus

2411 Motorway Blvd.

Mississauga, Ontario

L5L3R2

Erin Park Lexus is going to be handing the keys to one lucky Canadian owner this Wednesday April 13 to a Lexus LFA! One of ten in Canada and one of five hundred in the world!

The LFA is scheduled to arrive at Erin Park Lexus 10:00am on Wednesday and our new LFA owner will be taking delivery at the dealership at 11:30am!

It is an open event so all you Lexus and car junkies out there, this is your heads up!

Erin Park Lexus

2411 Motorway Blvd.

Mississauga, Ontario

L5L3R2

Very cool!! Thanks for the announcement and mouth watering information. I'd like to order one, but I misplaced my check book.LOL

Paul

• 10 months later...

Erin Park Lexus

2411 Motorway Blvd.

Mississauga, Ontario

L5L3R2

That's awesome, ill book my next service appointment on that day. :P

• 6 months later...