Nav Screen Doesn't Change To Night Mode

timzter

I recently had my car turned in for some repairs. When I got it back, the navigation screen remains in "daytime" mode, even when the time of day is already past 6 pm. I checked the settings but could not find a setting which controls whether I want the nav screen to turn to "nightmode" in the evening. Anyone knows how?

Can you turn your dimmer switch? I think if you go past the click it stays in day mode. So you want to go back the other way. Other than that you would have to play with the settings in the nav menu.

I recently had my car turned in for some repairs. When I got it back, the navigation screen remains in "daytime" mode, even when the time of day is already past 6 pm. I checked the settings but could not find a setting which controls whether I want the nav screen to turn to "nightmode" in the evening. Anyone knows how?

As always, LEXIR is right. Just to clarify, the dimmer is the wheel just to the left of the steering wheel. If it is all the way up it keeps the Nav screen in the "Day" mode.