AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

voltz

How To Update Navigation Maps?

6 posts in this topic

Hi y'all, I've been thinking of updating my Navigation maps on my 2004 GX 470 but all I read on the forums were DVD update discs. My 2004 only comes with a CD changer and a rear DVD player on both the front seat's headrest. Here's my dumb question....how can I update my Navi maps when the updates comes only on DVD format?

You have a nav system that has the DVD in it I think it is in the rear.

Try this http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Service/GX470-2004/4444.html

Make sure it is the right one and also look at the instructions that will show you everything you need. Also I think if you mention you are a member they will give you a discount on your order.

Hi y'all, I've been thinking of updating my Navigation maps on my 2004 GX 470 but all I read on the forums were DVD update discs. My 2004 only comes with a CD changer and a rear DVD player on both the front seat's headrest. Here's my dumb question....how can I update my Navi maps when the updates comes only on DVD format?

The navigation DVD player is under the front passenger seat. Pop the cover off and press the eject button, you can get the DVD out and replace with an updated one ($199 from dealer).

The navigation DVD player is under the front passenger seat. Pop the cover off and press the eject button, you can get the DVD out and replace with an updated one ($199 from dealer).

Hi all, can someone tell me if there's any of this version that comes pre-loaded with Nigerian map. I have a GX470 (2007 model) and I will like to have my local maps on it. Any solution for my case? Thanking you all ahead...

I just received an email from Lexus today about Nav upgrades. You can purchase the latest update from Lexus for the 5th gen GX470 for $99.00 thru the end of the year.

Picked up my new nav dvd today. No more agree button. I get a warning not to watch the screen while driving and then it goes to the map screen.