#1 voltz

voltz

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: GX 470Hercules, California

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:16 PM

Hi y'all, I've been thinking of updating my Navigation maps on my 2004 GX 470 but all I read on the forums were DVD update discs. My 2004 only comes with a CD changer and a rear DVD player on both the front seat's headrest. Here's my dumb question....how can I update my Navi maps when the updates comes only on DVD format?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 LEXIRX330

LEXIRX330

Guru Member

• Super Moderator
  • 2,365 posts
  • First Name:David
  • Model: 2013 Range Rover Sport SC Silver Pkg - 2010 GX460 Premium Pkg - 2004 Harley Screamin Eagle "Deuce" -my toy!
  • Year: 2010

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:13 AM

You have a nav system that has the DVD in it I think it is in the rear.

Try this http://lexus.sewellp...-2004/4444.html

Make sure it is the right one and also look at the instructions that will show you everything you need. Also I think if you mention you are a member they will give you a discount on your order.

#3 tz693

tz693

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Model: 04 GX 470

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

Hi y'all, I've been thinking of updating my Navigation maps on my 2004 GX 470 but all I read on the forums were DVD update discs. My 2004 only comes with a CD changer and a rear DVD player on both the front seat's headrest. Here's my dumb question....how can I update my Navi maps when the updates comes only on DVD format?

The navigation DVD player is under the front passenger seat. Pop the cover off and press the eject button, you can get the DVD out and replace with an updated one ($199 from dealer).

#4 feranmy

feranmy

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • First Name:femi
  • Model: GX470
  • Year: 2007

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:35 AM

The navigation DVD player is under the front passenger seat. Pop the cover off and press the eject button, you can get the DVD out and replace with an updated one ($199 from dealer).

Hi all, can someone tell me if there's any of this version that comes pre-loaded with Nigerian map. I have a GX470 (2007 model) and I will like to have my local maps on it. Any solution for my case? Thanking you all ahead...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have