Removing Nut High Pressure Hose Steering Pump

All

Replacing my PS pump. I have everything out except the bolts on the PS pump itself holding the pump to the car. How do you get that High pressure banjo 17mm nut off for the high pressure hose. It's such a weird ackward angle, anybody whom has taken that off,

what special tricks out there for that...

I have my 17MM stubby, but I can't get enough torque to loosen it. I suppose I could unhook the holdowns and remove the whole hose assembly and take it out with the pump, but I'd rather not... Is there a special tool anybody has used to get that .. Also it requires 49 torgue,

how the heck do you get a torque wrench in there??

Thanks for your time.

All

Replacing my PS pump. I have everything out except the bolts on the PS pump itself holding the pump to the car. How do you get that High pressure banjo 17mm nut off for the high pressure hose. It's such a weird ackward angle, anybody whom has taken that off,

what special tricks out there for that...

I have my 17MM stubby, but I can't get enough torque to loosen it. I suppose I could unhook the holdowns and remove the whole hose assembly and take it out with the pump, but I'd rather not... Is there a special tool anybody has used to get that .. Also it requires 49 torgue,

how the heck do you get a torque wrench in there??

Thanks for your time.

I had the same problem. Loosen the bolts that hold the pump to the engine and slide the pump forward until you can rotate it. Point the banjo fitting upwards and then hit it with an impact wrench. You maybe able to also use a longer handled ratchet as well.

I had the same problem. Loosen the bolts that hold the pump to the engine and slide the pump forward until you can rotate it. Point the banjo fitting upwards and then hit it with an impact wrench. You maybe able to also use a longer handled ratchet as well.

Ah.. Got it.. Put the box end and hit with a hammer and popped it, it broke loose..Thanks guys