Moisture In Headlight

Tim,

You might try removing the headlight from the car (not really that hard) and use a hair drier or heat gun to blow air into the bulb openings. There may be a small rubber tube on the back of the unit that is missing or plugged that is supposed to allow for the moisture to dissipate I believe.

I've done this on the same problem with a Nissan 300ZX and it did the trick for me. Good Luck!

Tim,

You might try removing the headlight from the car (not really that hard) and use a hair drier or heat gun to blow air into the bulb openings. There may be a small rubber tube on the back of the unit that is missing or plugged that is supposed to allow for the moisture to dissipate I believe.

I've done this on the same problem with a Nissan 300ZX and it did the trick for me. Good Luck!

Thanks for the info. The moisture goes away after about 8-10 hours. Doesn't happen all the time. I'll give this a try. Thanks.

Tim

Tim,

Thanks for the info. The moisture goes away after about 8-10 hours. Doesn't happen all the time. I'll give this a try. Thanks.

Tim

gbhrps gives good advice. I used the same technique on one of my taillight assemblies. It doesn't take much moisture to produce what looks like a LOT of condensation on the inside of the lens.