AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MBman

2007 Rx 350 Check Engine And Vsc Light On

3 posts in this topic

I swear the car was making strange vibration noises in the garage last night, It sounded like an air pump. The car was off Today started it and the light s are on ,no noise now- any ideas

I checked for loose lines, gas cap tight, have not even fueled it a week or so- suggestions

I swear the car was making strange vibration noises in the garage last night, It sounded like an air pump. The car was off Today started it and the light s are on ,no noise now- any ideas

I checked for loose lines, gas cap tight, have not even fueled it a week or so- suggestions

Thats two different problem you are dealing with, the air pump noise is just the gas vapor system purging itself. The check engine and VSC light can mean a number of things. Have your dealer pull the error code and determine what it is.

Thats two different problem you are dealing with, the air pump noise is just the gas vapor system purging itself. The check engine and VSC light can mean a number of things. Have your dealer pull the error code and determine what it is.

thanks , did that today, very prompt service, treated me well, error code was vent system off of tank , they have ordered the parts, all under warranty, all is good, thanks