Wheel And Tire Suggestions

w140amg

I have a 1995 Ls400. Any suggestions on aftermarket wheels? 17s or 18s? Photos anyone?

Also, what's the best tire as far as having the least road noise and traction?

Thanks

Jae

I am trying to stay away from Goodyear tires. I've had bad experience with them during rain.

I do like Continentals, Michelins and bridgestone. Anybody know what tires the LS came with from the factory?

I put a set of the new Michelin Primacy MXV4 on my 2004 LS 430 and my Mercedes S600 sedans and I love them. They are very quiet, smooth, long lasting and offer excellent all arround performance. (Best tire in it's class by far). Cheapest place to get them is typically at Costco. Hope this helps. Good luck

I am trying to stay away from Goodyear tires. I've had bad experience with them during rain.

I do like Continentals, Michelins and bridgestone. Anybody know what tires the LS came with from the factory?

My '98 came with Dunlop all season tires. I currently am running Pirelli P400s which are reasonably quiet and wearing well. However, I prefer the Michelin MXV4s that were previously on the car overall.