Thinking About These Wheels

i have been looking for wheels to my 2008 IS350 for long time. yesterday my frined sent me this picture.what you guys think about these wheels ?.I like them a lot but still not sure.These wheels have good price and looks really cool.

Lexus-Spyder-1.jpg

i have been looking for wheels to my 2008 IS350 for long time. yesterday my frined sent me this picture.what you guys think about these wheels ?.I like them a lot but still not sure.These wheels have good price and looks really cool.

Lexus-Spyder-1.jpg

I am usually against changing wheels (rims) in that the manufacturer's look as good as the ones that people change to, and are usually better suited. In this case, however, I must say that the rims look stunning on the white car. Very very cool!

These are 20's i check superbuy for price its almost 1400$ for set. The brand is Blaque Diamond i think its a new wheel brand. www.blaquediamond.com is their website .They looks like reliable company but not sure :huh: .Does anyone know anything about company ? i dont want to mess my ride. :)

These are 20's i check superbuy for price its almost 1400$ for set. The brand is Blaque Diamond i think its a new wheel brand. www.blaquediamond.com is their website .They looks like reliable company but not sure :huh: .Does anyone know anything about company ? i dont want to mess my ride. :)

I have seen others on this forum talking about 20" wheels, may require some mods to the wheel wells because of rubbing.

I personally cannot understand why people like aftermarket wheels. I think they all look ghetto. Factory all the way for me!

if i speak for myself..i like to being unique.thats why people changeing their wheels.

• Like 1

They look too big, IMHO.

How much do they weight? Personally, I wouldn't "upgrade" to a heavier wheel combo.

Remember that if you change to a larger diameter rim you may have to run a smaller sidewall on the tire to maintain fit. With that will come with a stiffer ride also if you do not stay too close to the overall diameter your speedometer will be off. Use can use this to compare tire sizes:

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Ali