1993 Lexus Es300 Parts

Hey Guys,

I had the pleasure of driving a 93 Lexus Es300 for a few months as my "gas saver" until I allowed my sister to borrow it while her Camry was broke down. Well, needless to say she did not report that the transmission began to slip and act funny (was a small leak from the pan I later found out, probly was leaking for weeks) and the transmission went out. The car has 276,000 miles on it and everything worked great on it, but it was a little rough on the eyes. I have decided not to rebuild the transmission but part it out. What parts are sought after on these cars and worth taking off to put on craigslist or ebay? I am just trying to get a good starting point as to the parts that would be worth my while to disassemble before the car is scrapped. Just trying to recoup a little $$ before she departs. Thanks fellas!

Quote please...

Instrument cluster, radio and hvac controls to 60188

The radio is an aftermarket pioneer CD player that looks to be about 8 years old. The HVAC controls have been spoken for and as far as the instrument cluster goes, none of the needles lit up and the tach worked intermittently, and the speedo only registered after about 45 mph. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If you are interested in anything else please don't hesitate to email me. Thomasfouraker@aol.com There are tons of good parts on here. Thanks.

Still got parts? I need the air intake tube off the throttle body to air box, and the rear power attena

The rear power antenna is not working, however I do have the Air Intake tube and it is in great condition. If you want to post or email your zip to me we can discuss a price shipped to that zip code. Thanks! Thomasfouraker@aol.com

What sort of condition is the woodgrain bezel around the gearshift and what price would you want for it ? Could you take a pic or two and post them up?

The piece you are asking about is in pretty rough shape. It is in one solid piece but is really aged looking. I would not want to sell it in the condition it is in.

Thanks

If there is anything else please let me know! The car will be going to the scrap yard in a week or two with whatever is left.

Thanks!

Thomas

i neec both rear struts how much??shipping to walnutport pa 18088

I will let you know something Monday. I apologize for the delay but I am out of town at the moment. If you would will you email me at Thomasfouraker@aol.com with your request so I can get back to you sooner. I will take them off and weigh them and let you know monday. Thanks!

Thomas

Hello,

I have a 1992 es300 with 114902 miles on her. I'm the second owner. I am looking to sell it. I dont want to part it out because other than the paint on the roof and the hood the car is in really nice shape. The only problems with her are 1 the heater core intermittantly seem to get clogged. My mechanic flushed it and changed the control valves on it hoping that would fix it but after a few days it clogged again. The drivers set belt needs to be replaced and the front air vents dont put out air. So if you can pull a dash to fix two birds with one stone she is a good car. If you want to part her yourself that works too! I'm located near Philadelphia. I've read some of the previous posts. This car is immaculate on the Dash passanger and rear seats, The drivers seat is in very nice shape. Car is blue on blue.

Bob

Hello,

I have a 1992 es300 with 114902 miles on her. I'm the second owner. I am looking to sell it. I dont want to part it out because other than the paint on the roof and the hood the car is in really nice shape. The only problems with her are 1 the heater core intermittantly seem to get clogged. My mechanic flushed it and changed the control valves on it hoping that would fix it but after a few days it clogged again. The drivers set belt needs to be replaced and the front air vents dont put out air. So if you can pull a dash to fix two birds with one stone she is a good car. If you want to part her yourself that works too! I'm located near Philadelphia. I've read some of the previous posts. This car is immaculate on the Dash passanger and rear seats, The drivers seat is in very nice shape. Car is blue on blue.

Bob

This would be great if I wasnt located in florida! Thanks anyways though. G/L with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, Many parts still available (mostly exterior but still quite a bit of interior as well). Whole Motor and sensors are still there if anyone needs powertrain parts I will begin sellings sensors, accesories, etc off of the motor. If you are in need of ANY part please email me. You can ask "zppeakcock" and "Lexucan" I am practically giving these parts away to those who need them. Its pretty much pay for shipping and a couple extra bucks. Let me know guys its just sitting outside and I do not want to scrap it with a working/running motor!

ThomasFouraker@aol.com

Thanks Guys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bump, Many parts still available (mostly exterior but still quite a bit of interior as well). Whole Motor and sensors are still there if anyone needs powertrain parts I will begin sellings sensors, accesories, etc off of the motor. If you are in need of ANY part please email me. You can ask "zppeakcock" and "Lexucan" I am practically giving these parts away to those who need them. Its pretty much pay for shipping and a couple extra bucks. Let me know guys its just sitting outside and I do not want to scrap it with a working/running motor!

ThomasFouraker@aol.com

Thanks Guys!

First ???? Do you still have the car. Interested in selling it complete, or the rest of it complete. Do you have any pics. I am also possibly interested in the engine. My '94 is having engine problems and I may have to replace it. I am in Pensacola , Fl. and my wife's best friend lives in Jacksonville. My wife has been wantin to take a road trip, so let me know if you still have it, and a price. Thanks.

You can also email me at malibu_lvr@yahoo.com if needed. I am on there all the time.

ThomasFouraker@aol.com

Thanks Guys!

First ???? Do you still have the car. Interested in selling it complete, or the rest of it complete. Do you have any pics. I am also possibly interested in the engine. My '94 is having engine problems and I may have to replace it. I am in Pensacola , Fl. and my wife's best friend lives in Jacksonville. My wife has been wantin to take a road trip, so let me know if you still have it, and a price. Thanks.

You can also email me at malibu_lvr@yahoo.com if needed. I am on there all the time.

Yes I still have it. Havent tinkered with it in well over a month. I can get you picutres hopefully within the next few days. I myself am heading to tampa for the rest of this week but I will try and get you some pictures before I leave. Thanks.

Thomas

• 6 months later...

ThomasFouraker@aol.com

Thanks Guys!

i know this is really old, but maybe you still have the hydraulic radiator fan motor?