#1 craig27

craig27

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Model: 2007 ES 350

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

Quicky question.
Can anyone provide the torque spec for the wheel lugs? I cant seem to find it in the manual.
I need to have it to remind the guys at the tire shop when they balance/rotate. Along w/ over-inflating, they seem to want to use an impact set at 5000ft/lbs when putting wheels back on. For each of my cars, I make a small laminated placard that has front/rear tire pressure along with torque specs. I set it in a conspicuous place when I drop it off so their is no confusion. Has worked pretty well so far.
Thanks!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 KBRX330

KBRX330

Advanced Club Member

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • First Name:K
  • Model: 2004 RX330 , 2008 ES350
  • Year: 2008
Contributor

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

Quicky question.
Can anyone provide the torque spec for the wheel lugs? I cant seem to find it in the manual.
I need to have it to remind the guys at the tire shop when they balance/rotate. Along w/ over-inflating, they seem to want to use an impact set at 5000ft/lbs when putting wheels back on. For each of my cars, I make a small laminated placard that has front/rear tire pressure along with torque specs. I set it in a conspicuous place when I drop it off so their is no confusion. Has worked pretty well so far.
Thanks!

My ES350 is 76 ft lbs. I have had the same issue and now do my own rotations. The last gorilla that rotated my tires cranked them on over 100 ft lbs. :angry: I write it under the hood with a silver sharpie along with the oil weight & capacity just in case the wife takes it to a shop and I am not there to tell them.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have