After Boosting Electrical Problems

hi everyone.

recently i have boosted my car a couple times and after that the airbag light is turning on only when the car is off, and the alarm goes off without reason unexpected. i think this might be some computer problems. is there any cheap way to reset it or something like that. thanks a lot

hi everyone.

recently i have boosted my car a couple times and after that the airbag light is turning on only when the car is off, and the alarm goes off without reason unexpected. i think this might be some computer problems. is there any cheap way to reset it or something like that. thanks a lot

Why are you jumping your car?

I would try pulling your EFI fuse for a few minutes to reset the ECU. The fuse is located in the junction box under the hood, next to the battery. There should be a diagram under the junction box lid to direct you to the proper fuse.

i think that worked i'll give it a couple days and will see, but so far so good. THANKS

• 1 month later...

How about this challenge!!!!!!!!!

2002 ES300 - Just listening to my stereo and cleaning the interior when I was using a rag to clean the R Side I believe are the SRS airbag panel when the stereo began going off and now when I try starting the car it just clicks. The dashboard lights up but my Nav system display flickers and then goes out.

I purchased a new battery back in 11/07 so will trying jumping first and hope this works.

Any other thoughts....help! :o

How about this challenge!!!!!!!!!

2002 ES300 - Just listening to my stereo and cleaning the interior when I was using a rag to clean the R Side I believe are the SRS airbag panel when the stereo began going off and now when I try starting the car it just clicks. The dashboard lights up but my Nav system display flickers and then goes out.

I purchased a new battery back in 11/07 so will trying jumping first and hope this works.

Any other thoughts....help! :o

Update: Apears the water was low in the battery, so added some, put the charger on it and appears to be ok. Will check it tomorrow to see if it still starts! Something else must be going on since I can't believe just listening to my stereo for an hour or so would cause the battery to discharge that much...unless of course I have a defective battery!