27 replies to this topic

#16 Fortave3

Fortave3

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Model: RX350

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

Hello my name is Toby Rivers I am the Business Manager for Lexus of Shreveport in Bossier City Louisiana. I sell Lexus warranties at a discounted price. You can send me an email or call me anytime for a price. I also can sell warranties on other models if need be.

I am offering Lexus Platinum Warranties from Lexus not an after market warranty company.

My Email address is : TobyToyota@aol.com
1-800-335-3987

I'm normally off on Wednesdays. I will get back to first thing on Thursday mornings

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Fortave3

Fortave3

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Model: RX350

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

I signed up today for an 8/100000 Lexus Platinum Warranty for my 2007 RX350 with Toby Rivers. Toby offered a GREAT price and his responsiveness and attention to detail was incredible. I glad I read the posts in this forum. He is the REAL DEAL.

#18 BarryW

BarryW

Club Member

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Model: 2010 Lexus GS 350 AWD

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

I submitted my online quote to my dealer ($1790) for the Platinum 7/100,000. That still left the dealer with a $165 profit over their cost. I felt I may get a little extra care if I have a problem in the future if the record showed I purchased the warranty from them. Maybe it won't but I did the deal on the spot and the price was fair.

#19 shabi

shabi

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: Rx350

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

I called Toby for my 2007 Lexus Rx 350, he quoted very reasonable rates.
But my problem is that I am buying this car from US but I will register it in Canada.
Toby is very positive that this warranty is good for Canada also,
I need reconfirmation from Canadian members,
Please confirm Toby's statement that this EW is good in Canada,so that I may buy it.
You can confirm here or PM me at nadeem373@hotmail.com

#20 Tomi

Tomi

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Model: RX400h

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:20 AM

Be careful with warranties. I got a very dispointing experience in Europe. I purchased an extended warranty after expiry of 3 years. My Rx400h broke down when driving at high speed. The power was lost I could barley managed to pull down without accident. Toyota Assitance performed reluctantly and I was almost left at the middle of nothing. Later on Lexus told me the hybrid part was not covered by extended warranty and the repair would cost some $ 7,000. The broshure of extended warranty lists as covered: electrical parts among others. Expensive lesson..

#21 randallmack

randallmack

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: IS250

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

Also consider another dealership that offers discount Lexus warranties. Troy Dietrich of Toyota of Greenfield, MA will sell you a Lexus extended warranty at much less than your dealer will sell it to you. I saved almost $700 by buying from him vs my dealership where I purchased it. I received the Lexus extended warranty paperwork in less than 2 weeks from purchase. I just purchased a Premium plan for my new Ford F150 also as his company has a Ford dealership as well, saved $600. He sells factory warranties for Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Ford, Audi, Kia and others. Website is FD-warranty.com. This is a legitimate dealership and he is selling true factory warranties.

#22 goyanks

goyanks

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Model: 2007 RX350

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

Hello my name is Toby Rivers I am the Business Manager for Lexus of Shreveport in Bossier City Louisiana. I sell Lexus warranties at a discounted price. You can send me an email or call me anytime for a price. I also can sell warranties on other models if need be.

I am offering Lexus Platinum Warranties from Lexus not an after market warranty company.

My Email address is : TobyToyota@aol.com
1-800-335-3987

I'm normally off on Wednesdays. I will get back to first thing on Thursday mornings

#23 goyanks

goyanks

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Model: 2007 RX350

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:46 PM

Hi -- are you still offering these -- I have a 2007 RX350 with 35K miles in Santa Fe, NM

#24 Handinpants

Handinpants

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Model: Looking to buy a secons gen GS 3 or 4, preferably a 4 cause I want a v8

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:35 PM

thats funny alot of people who have had positive experience with this guy have only 1 post, no one sees this as strange, i mean this is my first post ever on this forum, i plan to get a GS 400 or 430 when my broken leg ankle heals up. it gives me some time to save money and find the one for the right price

#25 ennui

ennui

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Model: 2005 LS 430

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:06 AM

I called Toby and he was very helpful. I am sorry that I cannot do business with him as evidently for CPO cars, I have to buy the extended warranty from the dealership I bought the car from. :(

I think the reason that a lot of members who post here only have a few posts (like me so far), is because we just bought a Lexus and need to decide soon whether or not to purchase the warranty. And a lot of people don't really stick around, like most Internet forums.

#26 HAPPY 02 RX OWNER

HAPPY 02 RX OWNER

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • First Name:Jim
  • Model: RX 300
  • Year: 2002

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

My name is Jim Ray and I live in Dunedin Florida. I own a 2002 Lexus RX 300 with all wheel drive and only 72,000 miles on the odmeter. Also I recently received a Quote from the AAA club of America, that included no extra charges for Mechanics fees that exceed normal shop fees.Also their warrantie is transferable, $50.00 deductable when using a AAA approved repair facility,covered throughout the US and Canada
I would appriciate a quote for a 2 year and 3 year contract . My Lexus is in excellent shape. I do oil changes my self using, Mobil 1, 5w/30, full synthetic oil every 5 months/3000 miles. I purchased this RX 300 from a private party on Nov. 3, 2005 with 57,962 miles on the odometer. It had a 1000,000 mile/ 8 year warranty. The first owners kept this car in excellent shape, since their son is a mechanic, also this is a Flordia car ( No rust or salt indication ) and was purchased at the local Lexus Dealership. I just flushed the transmission and removed and replaced the valve cover gasket to confirm no oil gel or sludge. the valve train contains only clean oil.
Thank you in advance, Jim Ray, elja278@tampabay.rr.com

#27 HAPPY 02 RX OWNER

HAPPY 02 RX OWNER

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • First Name:Jim
  • Model: RX 300
  • Year: 2002

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

My name is Jim Ray, and I just joined The Lexus club and I am a proud owner of a 2002 Lexus RX 300 with all wheel drive. I just purchased a set of DNJ- VC963G valve cover gaskets including 6 spark-plug grommets for $ 25.99 and 6 NGK Iridium lazer spark plugs ( IFR6T ) for $ 60.18 plus ship./handling . My question; What exactly has to be undone in order to remove the rear valve cover gasket / sparkplugs. I was told the Platium ( intake manifold) has to be removed. I purchased a platium gasket at my local toyota dealership. I have a fair amount of experience, repairing my previous, toyota privia, celica and my mercruiser I/O. I enjoy repairing my cars and boat in a metodical manner. Any response would truly be appriciated and I am willing to give helpful hints that I have tried & trued since I am meticulous when making any repairs. Thank you in advance, Jim

i

#28 ls40098

ls40098

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Model: 1998 LS400

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Can anyone from Canada confirm this warranty is valid at Lexus dealers in Canada? I am quite interested if it is available and useable.

thanks in advance

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have