27 replies to this topic

#1 Toby Rivers

Toby Rivers

New Club Member

• Authorized Vendor
  • 19 posts
  • Model: GX470

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

Hello my name is Toby Rivers I am the Business Manager for Lexus of Shreveport in Bossier City Louisiana. I offer Lexus warranties at a discounted price. You can send me an email or call me anytime for a price. I also can sell warranties on other models if need be.

Email normally works best.

I am offering Lexus Platinum Warranties from Lexus not an after market warranty company.

If you are looking for a factory backed Toyota warranty I can help. We are a Lexus store and Toyota store.

My Email address is : TobyToyota@aol.com
1-800-335-3987

I'm normally off on Wednesdays. I will get back to first thing on Thursday mornings

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 BillyShaft

BillyShaft

Dedicated Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Model: 2006 RX400h

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

Very cool!

Can you do Toyota models too?

#3 Toby Rivers

Toby Rivers

New Club Member

• Authorized Vendor
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:34 AM

Hello my name is Toby Rivers I am the Business Manager for Lexus of Shreveport in Bossier City Louisiana. I sell Lexus warranties at a discounted price. You can send me an email or call me anytime for a price. I also can sell warranties on other models if need be.

I am offering Lexus Platinum Warranties from Lexus not an after market warranty company.

1-800-335-3987

I'm normally off on Wednesdays. I will get back to first thing on Thursday mornings

#4 Toby Rivers

Toby Rivers

New Club Member

• Authorized Vendor
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:36 AM

I happen to be a Toyota dealership also. Call or send me an email and I will give you a quote.

TobyToyota@aol.com
800-335-3987

Toby Rivers
Lexus of Shreveport
800-335-3987

#5 sctman1

sctman1

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: ES350

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

Toby,

Thanks for your help regarding the extended warranty for my Neices ES330 as well as my Scion XB. Each were easy transactions and it has been a pleasure doing business with you. When the time comes I will be contacting you for an extended warranty for my wifes ES350 also.

To anyone reading this, Toby is the MAN to go to for the best deal on factory Platinum warranties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,
Steve

#6 rbirkenstock

rbirkenstock

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: rx 350

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

I am new to this forum, but wanted to pass on positive experience dealing with Toby Rivers in regards to Lexus Platinum Warranty. He was most helpful in assisting me and answering all my questions. I feel much more comfortable with my purchase knowing I am protected at the best price possible.

Thanks, Toby!!

#7 peggy101

peggy101

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: LS

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

I happen to be a Toyota dealership also. Call or send me an email and I will give you a quote.

TobyToyota@aol.com
800-335-3987

Toby Rivers
Lexus of Shreveport
800-335-3987

#8 WBLX470

WBLX470

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: LX 470

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

I had the pleasure of working with Toby Rivers on the purchase of a Lexus Platinum Extended Warranty. Toby was very easy to work with and had answers to all of the questions I had regarding the warranty and associated coverage. I have had extended warrranties on prior vehicles and simply like the peace of mind they give you and love it when they pay off which is more often than not! My recent transaction with Toby was for my 2004 LX470 that my wife drives. It is a great vehicle with just under 46K miles and we want to make sure we have no out of pocket in the next 5 yrs of ownership. We got a very fair price from Toby for a 5 year 60K Mi. extended warranty. If you are interested in understanding the options for the certified Lexus warranty programs get in touch with Toby and you will get your answers and the warranty at a better price than other Lexus dealerships.

Thanks for all and Good on you Toby!

#9 CharleyJ

CharleyJ

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: LX470

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:40 AM

I just concluded a purchase of a Lexus Platinum Warranty for my 2006 LX470 from Toby this week. I emailed 40 different dealers in 17 states asking for their best pricing on the Platinum 7 yr 100k miles $0 deductible. Toby offered the best price and it was substantially below Lexus suggested retail price. If you are looking for a Lexus Warranty at a good price you need to contact Toby and ask him for a quote.

Here is the link to Lexus Warranty Suggested Prices. Toby can do a lot better than these prices.

http://www.lexusfina...numProgOverview

#10 weisbug

weisbug

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: GS300

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:38 AM

I am another happy customer of Toby's. I just purchased from him the Lexus 7/75 warranty for my 2006 GS300. Toby was very helpful and his price was much less than my own Lexus dealer here in NY was willing to sell it to me for.

Thank you Toby!

#11 Jamie Hildreth

Jamie Hildreth

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • First Name:James
  • Model: LS460
  • Year: 2008

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:44 PM

I am another happy customer of Toby's. I just purchased from him the Lexus 7/75 warranty for my 2006 GS300. Toby was very helpful and his price was much less than my own Lexus dealer here in NY was willing to sell it to me for.

Thank you Toby!

Since you did not purchase warranty from your local dealer, does your local Lexus dealer give you a hard time when your carry your car to him for work "under extended warranty"?

#12 Toby Rivers

Toby Rivers

New Club Member

• Authorized Vendor
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:27 AM

Lexus service departments do not care where you buy the warranty. They are happy to have the warranty work. The warranty that I offer is Lexus Platinum warranty straight from the factory. No aftermarket warranties here.

Thank you Toby!

Since you did not purchase warranty from your local dealer, does your local Lexus dealer give you a hard time when your carry your car to him for work "under extended warranty"?

#13 Jamie Hildreth

Jamie Hildreth

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • First Name:James
  • Model: LS460
  • Year: 2008

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

Hello my name is Toby Rivers I am the Business Manager for Lexus of Shreveport in Bossier City Louisiana. I sell Lexus warranties at a discounted price. You can send me an email or call me anytime for a price. I also can sell warranties on other models if need be.

1-800-335-3987

#14 foxwiz

foxwiz

Club Member

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Model: IS 250 C and RX 400h

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:08 PM

Thank you Toby for a GREAT PRICE on my 7yr 100k platnum warranty for my new IS 250C! I checked around and Toby had the best price. Toby provided great information and helped me through the deal.

A pleasure to work with!

Gary

#15 17slf

17slf

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: EX330

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:34 AM

I shopped around and found that Toby Rivers hand the BEST warranty available at the BEST price out there !!!!

Toby was easy to deal with and very responsive !!!!

IF you are looking for a LEXUS warranty ..... don't buy anything until you talk with Toby !!!!

rick p

1-800-335-3987

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have