AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Toby Rivers

Lexus Platinum Warranty Zero Deductible

30 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Toby Rivers I am the Business Manager for Lexus of Shreveport in Bossier City Louisiana. I offer Lexus warranties at a discounted price. You can send me an email or call me anytime for a price. I also can sell warranties on other models if need be.

Email normally works best.

I am offering Lexus Platinum Warranties from Lexus not an after market warranty company.

If you are looking for a factory backed Toyota warranty I can help. We are a Lexus store and Toyota store.

My Email address is : TobyToyota@aol.com

1-800-335-3987

I'm normally off on Wednesdays. I will get back to first thing on Thursday mornings

1 person likes this

Hello my name is Toby Rivers I am the Business Manager for Lexus of Shreveport in Bossier City Louisiana. I sell Lexus warranties at a discounted price. You can send me an email or call me anytime for a price. I also can sell warranties on other models if need be.

I am offering Lexus Platinum Warranties from Lexus not an after market warranty company.

1-800-335-3987

I'm normally off on Wednesdays. I will get back to first thing on Thursday mornings

I happen to be a Toyota dealership also. Call or send me an email and I will give you a quote.

TobyToyota@aol.com

800-335-3987

Toby Rivers

Lexus of Shreveport

800-335-3987

Toby,

Thanks for your help regarding the extended warranty for my Neices ES330 as well as my Scion XB. Each were easy transactions and it has been a pleasure doing business with you. When the time comes I will be contacting you for an extended warranty for my wifes ES350 also.

To anyone reading this, Toby is the MAN to go to for the best deal on factory Platinum warranties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,

Steve

I am new to this forum, but wanted to pass on positive experience dealing with Toby Rivers in regards to Lexus Platinum Warranty. He was most helpful in assisting me and answering all my questions. I feel much more comfortable with my purchase knowing I am protected at the best price possible.

Thanks, Toby!!

I happen to be a Toyota dealership also. Call or send me an email and I will give you a quote.

TobyToyota@aol.com

800-335-3987

Toby Rivers

Lexus of Shreveport

800-335-3987

I had the pleasure of working with Toby Rivers on the purchase of a Lexus Platinum Extended Warranty. Toby was very easy to work with and had answers to all of the questions I had regarding the warranty and associated coverage. I have had extended warrranties on prior vehicles and simply like the peace of mind they give you and love it when they pay off which is more often than not! My recent transaction with Toby was for my 2004 LX470 that my wife drives. It is a great vehicle with just under 46K miles and we want to make sure we have no out of pocket in the next 5 yrs of ownership. We got a very fair price from Toby for a 5 year 60K Mi. extended warranty. If you are interested in understanding the options for the certified Lexus warranty programs get in touch with Toby and you will get your answers and the warranty at a better price than other Lexus dealerships.

Thanks for all and Good on you Toby!

I just concluded a purchase of a Lexus Platinum Warranty for my 2006 LX470 from Toby this week. I emailed 40 different dealers in 17 states asking for their best pricing on the Platinum 7 yr 100k miles $0 deductible. Toby offered the best price and it was substantially below Lexus suggested retail price. If you are looking for a Lexus Warranty at a good price you need to contact Toby and ask him for a quote.

Here is the link to Lexus Warranty Suggested Prices. Toby can do a lot better than these prices.

http://www.lexusfinancial.com/consumer/lfs...numProgOverview

I am another happy customer of Toby's. I just purchased from him the Lexus 7/75 warranty for my 2006 GS300. Toby was very helpful and his price was much less than my own Lexus dealer here in NY was willing to sell it to me for.

Thank you Toby!

I am another happy customer of Toby's. I just purchased from him the Lexus 7/75 warranty for my 2006 GS300. Toby was very helpful and his price was much less than my own Lexus dealer here in NY was willing to sell it to me for.

Thank you Toby!

Since you did not purchase warranty from your local dealer, does your local Lexus dealer give you a hard time when your carry your car to him for work "under extended warranty"?

Lexus service departments do not care where you buy the warranty. They are happy to have the warranty work. The warranty that I offer is Lexus Platinum warranty straight from the factory. No aftermarket warranties here.

Thank you Toby!

Since you did not purchase warranty from your local dealer, does your local Lexus dealer give you a hard time when your carry your car to him for work "under extended warranty"?

Hello my name is Toby Rivers I am the Business Manager for Lexus of Shreveport in Bossier City Louisiana. I sell Lexus warranties at a discounted price. You can send me an email or call me anytime for a price. I also can sell warranties on other models if need be.

1-800-335-3987

Thank you Toby for a GREAT PRICE on my 7yr 100k platnum warranty for my new IS 250C! I checked around and Toby had the best price. Toby provided great information and helped me through the deal.

A pleasure to work with!

Gary

I shopped around and found that Toby Rivers hand the BEST warranty available at the BEST price out there !!!!

Toby was easy to deal with and very responsive !!!!

IF you are looking for a LEXUS warranty ..... don't buy anything until you talk with Toby !!!!

rick p

1-800-335-3987

1-800-335-3987

I signed up today for an 8/100000 Lexus Platinum Warranty for my 2007 RX350 with Toby Rivers. Toby offered a GREAT price and his responsiveness and attention to detail was incredible. I glad I read the posts in this forum. He is the REAL DEAL.

I submitted my online quote to my dealer ($1790) for the Platinum 7/100,000. That still left the dealer with a $165 profit over their cost. I felt I may get a little extra care if I have a problem in the future if the record showed I purchased the warranty from them. Maybe it won't but I did the deal on the spot and the price was fair.

I called Toby for my 2007 Lexus Rx 350, he quoted very reasonable rates.

But my problem is that I am buying this car from US but I will register it in Canada.

Toby is very positive that this warranty is good for Canada also,

I need reconfirmation from Canadian members,

Please confirm Toby's statement that this EW is good in Canada,so that I may buy it.

You can confirm here or PM me at nadeem373@hotmail.com

Be careful with warranties. I got a very dispointing experience in Europe. I purchased an extended warranty after expiry of 3 years. My Rx400h broke down when driving at high speed. The power was lost I could barley managed to pull down without accident. Toyota Assitance performed reluctantly and I was almost left at the middle of nothing. Later on Lexus told me the hybrid part was not covered by extended warranty and the repair would cost some $ 7,000. The broshure of extended warranty lists as covered: electrical parts among others. Expensive lesson..

Also consider another dealership that offers discount Lexus warranties. Troy Dietrich of Toyota of Greenfield, MA will sell you a Lexus extended warranty at much less than your dealer will sell it to you. I saved almost $700 by buying from him vs my dealership where I purchased it. I received the Lexus extended warranty paperwork in less than 2 weeks from purchase. I just purchased a Premium plan for my new Ford F150 also as his company has a Ford dealership as well, saved $600. He sells factory warranties for Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Ford, Audi, Kia and others. Website is FD-warranty.com. This is a legitimate dealership and he is selling true factory warranties.

1-800-335-3987

Hi -- are you still offering these -- I have a 2007 RX350 with 35K miles in Santa Fe, NM

thats funny alot of people who have had positive experience with this guy have only 1 post, no one sees this as strange, i mean this is my first post ever on this forum, i plan to get a GS 400 or 430 when my broken leg ankle heals up. it gives me some time to save money and find the one for the right price

I called Toby and he was very helpful. I am sorry that I cannot do business with him as evidently for CPO cars, I have to buy the extended warranty from the dealership I bought the car from. :(

I think the reason that a lot of members who post here only have a few posts (like me so far), is because we just bought a Lexus and need to decide soon whether or not to purchase the warranty. And a lot of people don't really stick around, like most Internet forums.