Headlight Washers

I have a 2007 RX350 , this winter is the first time it has been driven in snow.

As the snow melts I used my headlight washers for the first time and found only one side is working.

I live more than a day's drive from a Lexus dealer. I was wondering if any other owners have had this problem, as it would be nice to know in advance before taking to the nearest Toyota dealer. As they might take all day taking apart and say it is not covered under warranty. I have 17,500 miles.

Yes I am aware that the ignition switch must be in the ON postion and the headlight switch is turned ON. and the washer fluid tank is full. also to operate while driving as the washer fluid will direct to the headlight and not over the hood.

You are doing all the right things. Call the dealer before you make the drive but it should be covered. Does it pop up and just not spray? If it does not pop up it may be a loose connection.

Jeff

• 2 years later...

You are doing all the right things. Call the dealer before you make the drive but it should be covered. Does it pop up and just not spray? If it does not pop up it may be a loose connection.

Jeff

My 2008 right one just flew off on the interstate. Check engine light came on :cries: