Many Repairs 07' Gs350?

Is it just me or has anyone noticed there are many repairs/bulletins on this car/Model? So far, New front Brakes at 11,000 miles, new Battery at 12,000 miles, New Rear view Mirror because it Vibrated when moon Roof open and now rattling on Front Dash Board when Cold...Dealer has been fantastic but this is excessive in my mind for a high quality car.

It is excessive for a Lexus but actually about average for any other car. The 3GS have been a problem design from day one, it is very unlike Lexus like. Look at it this way, its all minor issues, nothing major.

How to you find/view current bulletins?

go to www.alldata.com and then click on the TSB, Recall button.

you have to fill in your name and phone number and email address if you don't have a subscription but they don't do anything with it.

you will then be able to click down to your year, model, etc and print a list of all the TSBs and recalls numbers and titles.

To print the actual TSB information then you have to subscribe.

steviej

Is it just me or has anyone noticed there are many repairs/bulletins on this car/Model? So far, New front Brakes at 11,000 miles, new Battery at 12,000 miles, New Rear view Mirror because it Vibrated when moon Roof open and now rattling on Front Dash Board when Cold...Dealer has been fantastic but this is excessive in my mind for a high quality car.

The IS250 is the same....I grew up in Wantagh :)