Looking For An Online Oem Parts Place

deadbolt

I have always bought parts online for our Acura from dealers that have exploded view diagrams of all parts of all models online, be it an Acura or a Honda. Are there any online resources such as this for Lexus ?

I have always bought parts online for our Acura from dealers that have exploded view diagrams of all parts of all models online, be it an Acura or a Honda. Are there any online resources such as this for Lexus ?

Try Sewell Lexus. Not sure about direct access to exploded diagrams, but they emailed me one to try to determine which part I needed.

I just purchased from www.lexuspartsonline.com - it is actually champion toyota in Austin, tx. There is a trick to their site, if you use the OEM parts input box with a part number you get dealer pricing - 40% or more of retail. You just need to know the part number. If you find the part number elsewhere on their site, and drop the first letter, you usually get the OEM part number. I just ordered the hitch w/harness and got it for $212 and $21 shipping (for a 50# part).