Memory Seats

Ted7

thanks.

I suppose with that all torn down it is a good time to do distributers, power steering pump?

PS pump is in great shape, I think the previous guy replaced it sometime, the spark plugs are new as well. I am throwing on a set of wires since who ever did it screwed the insulation on a few wires. The caps and rotors look real good - especially the carbon nipple on the caps - that's usually gone. They look like new - the rotors have some wear. I see no deposits on the contacts in the caps at all. Never seen these things so clean before with this many miles. They look original from the front. But anyhow, I have a new set of caps and rotors on my bench and they are going in as well. Coils are new. Might as well since it's torn down that far...

Sorry about going off topic here.....

post-90271-1240993836_thumb.jpg

post-90271-1240993992_thumb.jpg

OK they work!!! After looking at my manual and actually reading the thing, and following the instructions I got them to work, and both buttons programmed for that matter. I am liking this. because............I am 6'3" memory position 1 and my 14 year old son who has his drivers license now, is like a foot shorter, well so is my wife for that matter. they both use position 2. So much nicer than !Removed! around with the seats every time after one of them use it.

• 4 months later...
OK they work!!! After looking at my manual and actually reading the thing, and following the instructions I got them to work, and both buttons programmed for that matter.

How'd you get it to work? Mine don't beep at all.

OK they work!!! After looking at my manual and actually reading the thing, and following the instructions I got them to work, and both buttons programmed for that matter.

How'd you get it to work? Mine don't beep at all.