5 replies to this topic

#1 d'marie sc430

d'marie sc430

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Model: 2002 sc 430

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:36 PM

Any helpful hints? I have an '02 SC430. I read the manual and followed the instructions, including programming a rolling code system, to no avail. I dug out the manual on the garage door opener itself - still no joy.
Thanks!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 cmartin248

cmartin248

Club Member

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Model: SC430

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:25 AM

You do realize there is a button on the garage door motor, that must be pressed and then the Lexus button programed with few seconds, maybe 60 secs? I programed two Genie rolling security doors and they work fine with the Lexus remote. You are missing a step...
Clyde

#3 d'marie sc430

d'marie sc430

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Model: 2002 sc 430

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:35 AM

You do realize there is a button on the garage door motor, that must be pressed and then the Lexus button programed with few seconds, maybe 60 secs? I programed two Genie rolling security doors and they work fine with the Lexus remote. You are missing a step...
Clyde

Tried that, too... still no joy.

#4 445187

Club Member

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • First Name:Jeff
  • Model: 2006 GS300
  • Year: 2012

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:24 PM

Can someone please post the entire procedure for programming the opener? I have a 2002 GS300 & no owners manual.

#5 1990LS400

1990LS400

Guru Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,904 posts
  • Model: LS400
  • Year: 2000

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

Can someone please post the entire procedure for programming the opener? I have a 2002 GS300 & no owners manual.

Well, for sure you should get an owners manual. Try doing an advanced search of this forum for "homelink". The instructions have been posted countless times including by me.

#6 PeterC

PeterC

New Club Member

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Model: SC430

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:12 AM

Well, for sure you should get an owners manual. Try doing an advanced search of this forum for "homelink". The instructions have been posted countless times including by me.

I had problems when I first programmed the botton for my garage opener, mine is rolling code one. After several attempts of going up and down, I realized, to program a rolling code garage door opener, you need to have you remote control that came with the opener. Press the learn button on your garage door opener unit, press the remote control while holding one of the three homelink buttons, then wait until the light go flashing from steady. Then go press the learn button again and press/hold the homelink button for a couple seconds TWICE, then it will work, at least for me. The manual does not state you need to use your remote control prior to pressing the homelink buttons twice. Hope this helps. thanks.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have