Dealer Headlight Adjustment

I realize the topic of the aiming of the headlights has been discussed and a previous poster tells how one can try it themselves. I have an '01 Acura with HID's that light the road much better but do not swivel and had an '06 325i which also lit the road better and swivled much more. I understand that the Lexus IS swivel is much less but in reading the ES 350 posts it looks like some dealers have adjusted the height of the lights. Has anyone had any luck with getting the dealer to aim the lights higher (I live in the SF Bay Area)? It looks to me like they could be higher without it becoming a safety issue as Acura and BMW have much better night vision. Thanks

They come pretty low from the factory from everything I've seen/read- I asked my dealer to adjust them higher- they stated they are "within factory spec" and refused to do it, so I'll just to do myself when I get some time... it just takes removing a couple engine covers and a screwdriver anyway...

They come pretty low from the factory from everything I've seen/read- I asked my dealer to adjust them higher- they stated they are "within factory spec" and refused to do it, so I'll just to do myself when I get some time... it just takes removing a couple engine covers and a screwdriver anyway...

Have you figured out how to adjust them yet? Can someone with knowledge of this post some pictures and instructions? I've asked my Dealership in the Houston area to adjust but they claimed it's already to factory specs.