AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shashanksurya

Playing Mp3 Discs In Cd Player

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I just bought a CPO 2005 RX330. Everything is great but the only disappointment was inability to play my mp3 discs. The 6 cd changer doesnt play mp3 discs. Is there a way out ? thanks in advance.

Shashank

Hi everyone,

I just bought a CPO 2005 RX330. Everything is great but the only disappointment was inability to play my mp3 discs. The 6 cd changer doesnt play mp3 discs. Is there a way out ? thanks in advance.

Shashank

That seems odd to me. I have a 00 RX and my 6 disc changer is full of home-burned cds right now. All I can tell you is that I used I tunes to burn the discs and they work perfectly.

Hi everyone,

Shashank

That seems odd to me. I have a 00 RX and my 6 disc changer is full of home-burned cds right now. All I can tell you is that I used I tunes to burn the discs and they work perfectly.

I too play burned CD, but have not tried an MP3 Disk, I believe our RX300 does not play MP3 formated disks....