shashanksurya

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Model: RX 330

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:54 AM

Hi everyone,
I just bought a CPO 2005 RX330. Everything is great but the only disappointment was inability to play my mp3 discs. The 6 cd changer doesnt play mp3 discs. Is there a way out ? thanks in advance.
Shashank

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 tmastres

tmastres

Advanced Club Member

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Model: 2000 RX300

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:55 PM

Hi everyone,
I just bought a CPO 2005 RX330. Everything is great but the only disappointment was inability to play my mp3 discs. The 6 cd changer doesnt play mp3 discs. Is there a way out ? thanks in advance.
Shashank

That seems odd to me. I have a 00 RX and my 6 disc changer is full of home-burned cds right now. All I can tell you is that I used I tunes to burn the discs and they work perfectly.

#3 lenore

lenore

papa x9 2boys, 7 girls love them all

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • First Name:Thomas
  • Model: 2008 Lexus RX400h 2nd Lexus
  • Year: 2008

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:43 PM

Hi everyone,
Shashank

That seems odd to me. I have a 00 RX and my 6 disc changer is full of home-burned cds right now. All I can tell you is that I used I tunes to burn the discs and they work perfectly.

I too play burned CD, but have not tried an MP3 Disk, I believe our RX300 does not play MP3 formated disks....

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have