Hid Conversion On Rx350?

hello, today i traded in my rx300 for an rx350, and one thing i miss dearly are my hid's i had on my rx300, i was wondering if anyone did a hid conversion on an rx330-350? i tried searching but i keep on recieveing errors..

Do you know what size bulbs you have in the headlights? I don't know for i have the xenon's.

Some rx350's come with the AFS xenon's and some come with the old-fashioned halogen units (notice the units look different). Usually the FWD models have the halogens and the AWD's have the xenon's.

If you tell us what size bulb is in there, we can suggest the best HID conversion.

I posted pictures showing the difference between halogen and xenon. the xenon unit has that thing that looks like an eye.

post-13420-1198119348_thumb.jpg

post-13420-1198167349_thumb.jpg

Do you know what size bulbs you have in the headlights? I don't know for i have the xenon's.

Some rx350's come with the AFS xenon's and some come with the old-fashioned halogen units (notice the units look different). Usually the FWD models have the halogens and the AWD's have the xenon's.

If you tell us what size bulb is in there, we can suggest the best HID conversion.

I posted pictures showing the difference between halogen and xenon. the xenon unit has that thing that looks like an eye.

They both have things that look like eyes! :rolleyes:

I'm guessing that the xenon is the unit on the left picture. Perhaps you can edit your post to include another line to look like captions under the picture. Thanks.

• 8 months later...

I'm going to revive this thread. Anyway, the problem with using aftermarket HID kits is that the position of the beam would most likely be higher and will blind the driver in front of them. If there is a way to adjust the beam, then your HIDs will work great except that it won't have the same features like the RX330 or 350 has (turning of the light while in a turn). The HIDs that come with the RX uses projection for the headlight instead of the bulb and the mirror thing. Aftermarket HIDs are cheap and you could probably get them for about $120 including shipping. The low beam bulb size of the RX330 and 350 is H11s, both uses the same housing.

If anyone has done a conversion on their RX330 or 350, pictures would be great.

If anyone knows how to adjust the headlight beam I would definitely install HIDs on a RX330.