Need Help Finding The Fusebox

stuck

Hi,

I have a 2006 IS250 AWD. I seem to have burned out the two fuses that go to my two cigarette lighters/outlets (thanks to a jacked up CP charger)...

I checked the main fuse box in the engine compartment on the passenger side, didn't see any burned out fuses...

Is there another fuse box in the passenger compartment like most cars???

I had the same problem. The fuse box is in the car on the passenger side under the glove box by your feet. Lay on your back and you will be able to see it. It is about 3" X 2", white with all the fuse info on the cover. Pop the cover and you will be able to read it better. Hard to read on your back. It is a 15 amp mini blade fuse. Check out Kragen Auto Parts and take it with you. They would have sold me the larger mini blade if I did not have it with me. Good Luck!!

• 1 month later...
I had the same problem. The fuse box is in the car on the passenger side under the glove box by your feet. Lay on your back and you will be able to see it. It is about 3" X 2", white with all the fuse info on the cover. Pop the cover and you will be able to read it better. Hard to read on your back. It is a 15 amp mini blade fuse. Check out Kragen Auto Parts and take it with you. They would have sold me the larger mini blade if I did not have it with me. Good Luck!!

Thanks, finally found it with your help... That this is way in there

• 1 year later...

I had no problem finding the FUSE BOX but could not pull out the burnt fuse, did not want to use a screwdriver to pop it out.

Any help from the gurus?

Thanks,

============================================

Thanks, finally found it with your help... That this is way in there

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Lexus forgot to include a fuse puller in m car, or may be the ervice guys used it and forgot to put it back. I tried to pull the blown fuse using a small pliers and the the fuse poles got broken inside. Is there any way to get those tiny pieces out from their place?

Thanks

uh oh...not good news. :o

I am not sure what would be involved other than being safe and disconnecting the battery before you try to dig out the residue. I would probably go after it with a pair of hemostats, miniature screwdriver, good lighting and patience.

• 1 month later...
uh oh...not good news. :o

I am not sure what would be involved other than being safe and disconnecting the battery before you try to dig out the residue. I would probably go after it with a pair of hemostats, miniature screwdriver, good lighting and patience.

I've been able to use a needlenose pliers - fine tip - to pull out these miniature fuses successfully. The trick is not to pinch the fuse too tightly and perhaps to

wiggle just a bit as you pull. I used a Klein needlenose I found in home depot near the telephone parts section. The fuse pullers for these miniature fuses are about $3.00 at Autozone or the like. I don't like them much - they don't give you much pulling power, but you can try them. Again, be careful not crush to fuse and you'll be able to get it out OK. I've done it several times with my 11 year old LS400.

• 4 years later...

I know I'm late replying to this topic but.... I'm an IS220d owner living in the UK.... if anyone needs information on the location of fuse boxes and fuses, I will gladly post pictures from the owners manual.

Rgds,

Dave.

I know I'm late replying to this topic but.... I'm an IS220d owner living in the UK.... if anyone needs information on the location of fuse boxes and fuses, I will gladly post pictures from the owners manual.

Rgds,

Dave.

Hi Dave and welcome to the LOC. I am curious about the fuse panel location on your IS. Since your steering wheel is on the right, which side of the car is the fuse box located?

Thanks,

Paul