1998 Es300 Cd Changer And Its Wiring

Hi,

I have a 1998 ES300 and my car did not come with a CD changer. I looked at all the topics regarding this subject and I could not exactly find my answer in there. My stereo system does have CD bottom on it but I do not know whether it functions or not. I read in one of posts that if there is a wiring behind the glove box there would be no problem installing an used manufacture CD changer. I did open the glove box but I could not find any free wiring. I was wondering if anybody has done this and how does the wiring connection look like if it was free. In case if there would not be the manufacturing wiring for that, does my stereo system still capable of connecting to the changer and if so, how? Also, has anybody installed an after market CD changer to the Lexus stereo unit with out having any FM modulator involved. I found an alpine CD/mp3 changer for about same price as used manufacture cd changer from eBay. I do not know if the car stereo player functions with non-manufactured CD changer or not, and if so, does it plays the mp3 CDs and open their text file name in the stereo system and would it be possible to control the changer by the lexus stereo unit. I would really appreciate any comments that might be helpful. Thanks in advance.