AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FA22ChevelleSS

Need Help With My 93 Tail Lights!

10 posts in this topic

So i have a 93 with the euro style tailights. Im thinking about stuffing them in the oven at 200 and pulling them apart to Take Out the red and amber filters to kind of give it a newer look. I also wanna clean em out. Has anyone ever done this before? And if you have do you have any pictures or recomendations?

Nobodys ever taken out the red filters out of the tail lights? Would i be stupid for trying this?

First time for everything, Open one of them up and see what your options are. I am sure it would be a straight uo job. They remove in a snap. Could do the complete mod in an afternoon.

Well, i cleared my corners... Sadly when i tried to take apart my tail lights i cracked the back left. :cries: I quickly stopped and put it back together. Failure, ugh.

It's not failure, It is old weathered lenses that will crack, Shatter etc... Keep it going. You could always look for a set of rear tails and go from there. Slowly but surely.

hold up,

chevelle how does your headlights look so fog free?

crispy and clear?

Haha, can you say windex? When i pulled them apart to clear the corners i make sure to clean the chrome nice n good.

Haha, can you say windex? When i pulled them apart to clear the corners i make sure to clean the chrome nice n good.

knowing my luck, ill melt the suckers or soemtihgn and then i cant afford replacements

lol

Nah, its not that big of a project, just grab a buddy and a few hours. Youd thank yourself later.