Removing Interior Door Panel

My driver side door key lock just got jammed...I was locking the car with the key, I pulled the key out and the key hole stayed in the lock position....Now the key wont go all the way into the lock and the lock will not budge. Also now the interior switch will not unlock either side of the car, but it will lock it, so Im sure its not the switch.

I havn't found a tutorial on removing the door panel (94 SC300) so any help or pointers would be great.....I have the screws along the bottom out, and under the armrest. The clips along the thin stretch on top (over the window) are easy, but Im not sure If the remaining perimeter of the widow is held with the same clips. I dont want to screw anything up so Im waiting to collect some kind of data first.

I know theres a little plastic piece right in there, and a mechanic told me that could possibly be it but I really need to get in there and look at it. (Everybody quotes me at $90-100 just to do the dis-assembly and look at it.....ya right)

Thanks

My driver side door key lock just got jammed...I was locking the car with the key, I pulled the key out and the key hole stayed in the lock position....Now the key wont go all the way into the lock and the lock will not budge. Also now the interior switch will not unlock either side of the car, but it will lock it, so Im sure its not the switch.

I havn't found a tutorial on removing the door panel (94 SC300) so any help or pointers would be great.....I have the screws along the bottom out, and under the armrest. The clips along the thin stretch on top (over the window) are easy, but Im not sure If the remaining perimeter of the widow is held with the same clips. I dont want to screw anything up so Im waiting to collect some kind of data first.

I know theres a little plastic piece right in there, and a mechanic told me that could possibly be it but I really need to get in there and look at it. (Everybody quotes me at $90-100 just to do the dis-assembly and look at it.....ya right)

Thanks

I hope this helps...

1) Remove two screws at leading edge of door panel.

2) Lift front edge of control panel.2) Pull forward releasing rear latch.

3) Remove connectors from control panel.

4) Remove screws along bottom edge of door panel.

5) Remove two screws inside pocket cavity.

6) Pry center insert from door open cavity.

7) Remove exposed screw.

8) Pull upper door panel from door.

9) Disconnect courtesy light connector.

10) Disconnect door open handle cable assembly and door lock cable assembly.

Exacly what I needed thanks.

Got in there but still not sure whats going on and can't get the far screw for the door handle, Im on my way to have a guy whos done it many times to have him take a look, maybe help dis-assemble so I can see what parts I need then hit the wreckege yard. I just hope I dont need a new lock chamber.