95 -2000 Lexus Ls400 Repair Service Manual

bob7barker

you can do what you want. I got this for someone who doesn't use computers very much and thought it was a shame that I could not find it for free anywhere.

You have to understand that not everyone on forums are here to help, others register and post spam or attach things and try to create problems.

It was just strange that your first post was an attachment and a compressed zipped file.

I'll download it and see what happens and report back.

• 1 month later...
I paid for this, it is an decent reference

http://rapidshare.com/files/23901457/1998_-_2000_LEXUS_LS400_CAR_WORKSHOP_SERVICE_REPAIR_MANUAL.zip

I'm trying to DL with the link you posted but keep getting "The page can not display error" Please check the link. Thanx

hello, ive check that link it works, sometime ago, but be careful this is for a 2000 LS 400, only, anyway its in zip file

I guess the link is dead now... :cries:

• 7 months later...

hi guys,

i dl this zip file, reworked, put all together, attached a table of contents at the beginning and linked all together. additionally it includes all the original PDFs.

here is the new file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/95353818/LS400Manual.rar

PW: LS400

but there is one important section missing, the diagnostics part (DI). it is all about tracking down an error/problem.

does anybody have this missing part? if so i can again rework, include this missing part and upload again.

@LSLex, hello there, its nice that youve compiled and arrange it, you can download it and when you open it since its a .rar file and try to extract it, it ask for a password, its encrypted i guess when you compiled this, care to share the password or disable it so other members can see and download this, again great job on compiling this,

@LSLex, hello there, its nice that youve compiled and arrange it, you can download it and when you open it since its a .rar file and try to extract it, it ask for a password, its encrypted i guess when you compiled this, care to share the password or disable it so other members can see and download this, again great job on compiling this,

I think the password was provided. It is "LS400"

Or maybe it is "Psssssss, were looking for a safe house". I get those mixed up. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
hi guys,

i dl this zip file, reworked, put all together, attached a table of contents at the beginning and linked all together. additionally it includes all the original PDFs.

here is the new file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/95353818/LS400Manual.rar

PW: LS400

but there is one important section missing, the diagnostics part (DI). it is all about tracking down an error/problem.

does anybody have this missing part? if so i can again rework, include this missing part and upload again.

Bless you! I was going to suggest someone take that task on as a joke. Thanks so much for your efforts. A real time savor.

Link works fine btw.

Thanks again.

G Unit

• 4 months later...

I just want to tell ya'll right now that download is perfect!! I don't even come here to post anything, nor would I now that you have BASHED on dudes fine upload!! All of ya'll should be ashamed!!

Thats what they make ANTIVIRUS for!

Here are some screenshots for proof:

SHOT1182.jpg

SHOT1183.jpg

Disssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspickable!!!

• 2 weeks later...

xxxxxxxxxxxxwhat was the the encryptino password ????? anyone ??????

Or maybe it is "Psssssss, were looking for a safe house". I get those mixed up.

Or maybe it is "Psssssss, were looking for a safe house". I get those mixed up.

• 8 months later...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm looking for a manual for 1995 ls 400 too. in fact I need to know how to replace plug wiring, distributor cap and rotor. Could it be the same than with the 1997 and up model? I know it's not the same parts though... Thanks

I downloaded the manual. I see no info about plugs wire nor distributor cap? I am missing something or is the manual incomplete?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...